Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 3/25

And this why I don’t understand why y’all sooo passionate about this. I could care less “who steals from who” as long as I’m entertained

Its not a ya'll thing its a @Shenco thing

Notice how this nigga always comes in these threads and will bring up some shit that nobody is thinking about or even cares about

Its like aight nigga, damn. We get it, you love AEW and don't like the WWE product anymore. You can stop bringing that shit up in every NON AEW thread.

At one point i thought about going in the AEW thread and doing the same shit he be doing cause I see people trashing their product just like they be trashing WWEs on twitter but i dont care enough to post that shit.

I ain't that invested.

On second thought... I believe I will move on from this section. May you all have good fortune in your futures

Last edited:
the Monday Night Messiah version of that angle has been much more entertaining IMO

shit Rollins has been killing it lately with that whole gimmick
Outside Rollins and that lunatic face when he did it i still loved the overall Mox and Jericho build with the eye, one of my fave feuds recently. I LOVE Seth Messiah shit tho, it hasnt even hit its peak its cooking like a mf i hope they really run with it for a long period..

Last edited:
Outside Rollins and that lunatic face when he did it i still loved the overall Mox and Jericho build with the eye, one of my fave feuds recently. I LOVE Seth Messiah shit tho, it hasnt even hit its peak its cooking like a mf i hope they really run with it for a long period..

I'd be pissed if they dropped this gimmick out of no where or ditched it early. Its the most interest I've ever had in Rollins. I wasn't a big fan of him as a face, didn't like his first heel run when he was annoying on the mic & running behind the authority either but he got something special with what hes doing right now

Smart move putting those tag straps on Sasha n Bayley tho

now they get to stunt on both brands

shit maybe 3 if NXT puts Tegan Nox and Shotzi together

Back