Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 3/25

which is peculiar to me considering that Foxx had beef with Rousey husband back stage at wrestlemania..

i thought they would keep these two away from each other....

Tonight’s WWE RAW will take place from the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida.

Matches confirmed for tonight include Ronda Rousey vs. hometown star Alicia Fox plus Mojo Rawley vs. Bobby Roode. Tonight’s show will also see Sasha Banks and Bayley vs. The Riott Squad and RAW Tag Team Champions The B Team vs. The Revival in a non-title match. It’s believed that Roman Reigns will address last week’s antics by WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:

* Ronda Rousey faces Alicia Fox

* Disheveled advocate Paul Heyman, how will Roman Reigns respond?

* Bobby Roode takes on Mojo Rawley

* The Kingslayer on the defensive after last week’s 2-on-1 attack

Last edited:
i still need a braun cash in...

get the belt off of brock before summer slam, i don't like this unhinged brock...

it seems like he's outta control, but ultimate lit just looks foolish........ and imo the only pay off would be braun to cash in while brock has no one looking out for him..... he pushed away heyman.... he shits on the whole locker room.....no respect for the company....kurt angle.......let the hottest face on raw cash in on him for a huge pop right in the middle of everyone booing brock out the building....

if they still wanna use him...give brock some story where he comes back every now n then to beef with braun or something like that... but having him as the champ going into summer slam is kinda wack imo

get the belt off of brock before summer slam, i don't like this unhinged brock...

it seems like he's outta control, but ultimate lit just looks foolish........ and imo the only pay off would be braun to cash in while brock has no one looking out for him..... he pushed away heyman.... he shits on the whole locker room.....no respect for the company....kurt angle.......let the hottest face on raw cash in on him for a huge pop right in the middle of everyone booing brock out the building....

if they still wanna use him...give brock some story where he comes back every now n then to beef with braun or something like that... but having him as the champ going into summer slam is kinda wack imo

He gotta cash in on Roman, Brock gone after SummerSlam and the way the way people feel about Roman will make Braun a super face after a cash in

only issue u have wirth that is short runs...

roman's ruin can't be more than a few months....

after brock held the belt for over a year, it'll be an insult to whoever got it next to only hold it for a few hours, days or weeks......they need it at least till wrestlemania... and it's not believable that braun holds the case till wrestlemania....

the only way to protect braun is to have him cash in as soon as possible.....

It wouldn’t shock me if Roman wins at summerslam and holds the title until next year. Would they really take the belt off him after only a few months?

It wouldn’t shock me if Roman wins at summerslam and holds the title until next year. Would they really take the belt off him after only a few months?

You can't keep holding Braun down trying to get Roman to be cheered, they go fuck up and lose the Braun support

I haven't watched RAW in almost 3 months but I've been keeping up with it through the Solomonster weekly podcast. Braun won't be cashing in no time before SS (unless serious changes are made) because he's supposed to be defending the MITB briefcase against KO at SS.

You got a good story pitch though.

I know fans didn’t want to see it, but if Reigns had won at WM he likely would’ve been dropping the title at summerslam

they might as well give him the title in brooklyn. the crowd will shit on him regardless. so what. it’s better he’s holding the championship than chasing it like he’s been all year. plus the reigns/lesnar feud needs to end ASAP

I think so. Just to test the waters maybe they'd give him the strap then have him drop it in a few months only to pick it up again later on

They need to turn Roode heel. His character screams Heel. NXT did it right

I dont like how they made it look like Mojo was some kind of challenge for him either that match should of been over right after the bell

Back