Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/22

Messiah the greatest thing WWE doing point blank. There I'd alot of shit WWE could do with it and wish they could go darker with it as time goes.

i wanted to know what makes AEW’s crowd full of wrestlers light years ahead of WWE’s out of curiosity

the answer i got...was Pineapple Pete

i just found it amusing

this dude better be the next stone cold or something
tenor.gif

Messiah the greatest thing WWE doing point blank. There I'd alot of shit WWE could do with it and wish they could go darker with it as time goes.
Yeah they could go to Dark Order type of angle where they initiate members into the group or Wyatt/Broken Hardy where they have a compound where he could drop promos. Like you said there's a million possible directions they could go with his character

ric been broke
charlottes gonna have to work for another 10 years to earn back the fortune her father wasted

I aint even know he was broke, maybe thats why he signed another contract cause they damn sure aint using him

I did read a while back that Flair likes to stunt tho, said he would go to restaurants and bars and just handle the tab for everybody there after he got done eating

ric been broke
charlottes gonna have to work for another 10 years to earn back the fortune her father wasted
There is this $100 hotel me and my girl sometimes will use as a 1 or 2 night staycation just to have a midnight away, this mf Ric was in the elevator with me and when we got to the lobby everybody knew him like he stayed there religiously. I still got the pic somewhere but I found it weird he was in this hotel when he a legend.

I aint even know he was broke, maybe thats why he signed another contract cause they damn sure aint using him

I did read a while back that Flair likes to stunt tho, said he would go to restaurants and bars and just handle the tab for everybody there after he got done eating
I heard that Flair had a bad habit of not repaying loans from other wrestlers.... also them multiple divorces didn't help things either.

Back