Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/22

I find it funny how the miz went on to become a bigger star than John Morrison despite the fact Morrison had far more potential.

He left

i always felt like he would of broke out around the time he started doing all the parkour shit right b4 he left

i thought he would of made a good world champ on the SD brand

Still heading back home. Anything important/good I missed?
I know u like that Alexa Bliss crap so maybe that?

But on another note yoooo fuck Alexa Bliss character turn, they literally used Bray to give her another gimmick and run with ...down side being this shit sucks. I turned on Raw to see what was happening and it was exactly when this hot topic gimmick interfered the women's tag match.Where is Shenco for the rant??

After watching this episode, I can honestly say that I can watch the ppvs and skip raw altogether and not miss a thing

I know u like that Alexa Bliss crap so maybe that?

But on another note yoooo fuck Alexa Bliss character turn, they literally used Bray to give her another gimmick and run with ...down side being this shit sucks. I turned on Raw to see what was happening and it was exactly when this hot topic gimmick interfered the women's tag match.Where is Shenco for the rant??

You may hate it...but the fans still love. Legit one of the only 3 things that's kept me watching Raw.

You may hate it...but the fans still love. Legit one of the only 3 things that's kept me watching Raw.
Lol what. I never heard this take tbh outside a few twitter glances from die hards fans. This shit ass juice to be fair. They should of went all the way with the Alexa story with Bray and took it as far as they could do it but Alexa being this character on swings by herself in the women's divison ain't it.

Bray gotta come in and hunt this chick down and finally "kill" her for the trouble.

its kinda hard to even see anybody up there with the way they stay moving the damn camera

Lol what. I never heard this take tbh outside a few twitter glances from die hards fans. This shit ass juice to be fair. They should of went all the way with the Alexa story with Bray and took it as far as they could do it but Alexa being this character on swings by herself in the women's divison ain't it.

Bray gotta come in and hunt this chick down and finally "kill" her for the trouble.

Bruh this shyt is different and creative. Fans love different and creative. If this shyt was straight azzz...or wasn't going over wit fans...Vince would've BEEN pulled it.

As for Bray...I think they might go wit that angle you mentioned. Payback for her betrayal. But we'll see.

Really gotta be the first 2 rows of screens in the hard camera. Do you pay extra to be in camera eye like dead center front?

im not sure as far as i know you dont have to pay at all to be up there, just register whenever they advertise it for the week. They usually post a link for it on twitter and the WWE site.

I do know that they be contacting certain people to keep appearing if they felt like they had good reactions and were showing excitement during the shows. So those probably the people who always be front and center on each show

Back