Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/22

Who in Vince's family did Ced or Shelton slap??

Now they turning on each other? Smh

I'm tired of seeing Nia & Shayna fight the same tag teams.
Well if WWE planned out the tag team divison before they dropped women tag belts we actually might have a division. There is not even no chicks on the indies on one hand that are a tag team with some buzz. Kierra Hogan and ol girl she tag with about the best thing out there.

I saw that Alexa stuff, y'all still enjoying that. I see she took Bray's style and ran with it and meanwhile he's in catering

I saw that Alexa stuff, y'all still enjoying that. I see she took Bray's style and ran with it and meanwhile he's in catering

Bray and Keith Lee were the only thing I watched RAW for but neither are on there now. I get that keith hurt but got damn Bray popped up on RAW, teased a change to his character n ain't been seen again since.

I tried to give the Bliss shit a chance but I dont like it no more. How you gone bring her into Brays story and then not even have him be part of it for this long? that makes me not even care to see where they going with it. Shit corny

seen a lot of ppl talking about RKBro last night and Aj/Omos but that was it

I like it. That shyt is intriguing to me. I'm lettin it simmer b/c I wanna see who she's targeting 1st

I agree with Alexa Bliss, it became a shit show real quick, she should of never been drawn this far out in the Bray Story.

Only way to redeem this is to have Bray kill the bitch and she comes back saved and rewashed back into her old self.

One thing I regret missing on Raw is RKBro, not because I think thats cool or anything but Randy has been fined like 100x for smoking weed so having the Bro with him is just naturally funny.

Back