Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/22

Lol at yall praying for Bel Air on Raw, shorty lost 90% of her matches on NXT, I was praying for her while she was there. The skies the limit from here

Jerry could've stayed home.

His ass REALLY dont need to be out given his age and health not to mention nobody trying to hear him on commentary

I wish they would just start having talent on commentary more

maybe even swap from hour to hour

could you imagine if New Day took over the table? or even if just one member was out there

His ass REALLY dont need to be out given his age and health not to mention nobody trying to hear him on commentary

I wish they would just start having talent on commentary more

maybe even swap from hour to hour

could you imagine if New Day took over the table? or even if just one member was out there

Asuka and New Day as guess commentary = gold. I'll be all for that

I sometimes wonder what Asuka really says when she speak Japanese.... She prolly callin these white folks honkies& white trash.

EDIT: Actually nah this the one right here. It wasnt that bad

Prior to the match, Asuka and Kairi Sane cut a promo in Japanese on Becky and Charlotte, and thanks to Post Wrestling, we have a translation of what they said.

“Asuka: We’re the Kabuki Warriors, don’t get you get that we’re champions? Wait, you’re a champ? you’re a champ? Even if you team up you can’t beat us.”
“Kairi: Everything you said is spot on Asuka! Charlotte, Becky, I’m sure you’re tired, but we are going to beat the s**t out of you.”

Chances of us having somebody new hold the money in the bank are looking good

It'd be dope if Aliester won, if i were them i'd definitely pull the trigger.

(Already know he going over Austin theory next week)

Back