Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 3/25

View attachment 236627

But to be fair its pro wrestling, over reacting is still a great reaction so I ain't mad at you or AEW crowd. Lol

Yea, I have no problem with how they react. It's a good thing to have a crowd thats engaged like that. I just thought the Billy Gunn shit was funny.

WWE crowds for RAW/SD are no where near as live as that anymore and thats sad

I miss the days of someone debuting and nobody knowing who that person was.

Now its like they think they're supposed to know
That's why I say social media era ruined it, if you notice in those wrestling groups on fb, IG, Twitter pages and what not everybody is trying to up everybody that "they knew about so and so before everybody" and try and one up everybody on how the business works and act like mini Meltzers. Sometimes I miss when we didnt have half the world in our faces soon as we went in our phone and just being hyped to talk to a friend about it in person to get the excitement off your chest. Take me back to better times.

That's why I say social media era ruined it, if you notice in those wrestling groups on fb, IG, Twitter pages and what not everybody is trying to up everybody that "they knew about so and so before everybody" and try and one up everybody on how the business works and act like mini Meltzers. Sometimes I miss when we didnt have half the world in our faces soon as we went in our phone and just being hyped to talk to a friend about it in person to get the excitement off your chest. Take me back to better times.

Yea, its definitely ruined the surprise element. I'd gladly go back to a time where none of it existed and we were all left in the dark about signings, debuts and injury returns.

This has nothing to do with being a good heel bruh. Its hard to gauge that it based off that if you're not in front of the same crowd every week

AEW crowds are louder than RAW/SD crowds.. they're more involved and they also tend to over hype shit a lot

I'll never forget the night those mfs chanted holy shit for Billy Gunn appearing in a battle royal match

:hahaha:
So you're saying AEW put on shows that fans get hype about. Chalk one more W for the good guys.

Just finished Garza vs Carillo

the crowd is very into the matches that involve these boys.

I swear every week there is only like 2-3 things RAW related that trend on twitter and ever since he came up Garzas name has been up there every time hes been on tv..

I'm sure Heyman sees it but I hope Vince and whoever else that might have their hands in the booking also sees that shit. I can't wait for Andrade to come back into the fold but I hope that doesn't mean they're gonna send Garza back down to NXT cause he doesn't need to go back, he really seems to be getting over.

They just gotta have something else for him to jump into once this program is over but I fear that he'll be tossed to the side or some shit

So you're saying AEW put on shows that fans get hype about. Chalk one more W for the good guys.

I can admit they got better crowds than WWE

Shits like night and day.

NXT crowds aren't as big but if they were to ever get out of full sail then I'm sure the energy would be the same for their shows.

That Elimination chamber contract signing for the women was wild wont it?

lmao @ Baysler just standing back watching all that shit. I can't wait to see her run through them hoes in that chamber match. Wouldn't mind seeing her and Asuka go one on one either.

WWE has announced the following for tomorrow night's Monday Night Raw:

*Riddick Moss will defend the 24/7 Championship.

*Street Profits will challenge Seth Rollins and Murphy for the Raw Tag Team Championship in what is being deemed as a "Now or Never" encounter.

*Asuka versus Shayna Baszler.

Previously announced:
*AJ Styles vs. Aleister Black.

WWE has announced the following for tomorrow night's Monday Night Raw:

*Riddick Moss will defend the 24/7 Championship.

*Street Profits will challenge Seth Rollins and Murphy for the Raw Tag Team Championship in what is being deemed as a "Now or Never" encounter.

*Asuka versus Shayna Baszler.

Previously announced:
*AJ Styles vs. Aleister Black.
Auska loses again.

Riddick who again?

Lost all interest in Rollins and Buddy team and them as a group tho some of Rollins Messiah promos be funny.

AJ vs Alister is the only thing so far I care to peep but I have a feeling it will be some bs ending to protect both going into Mania.

Carillo and Rey vs Andrade & Garza been added to tonights show too

that shit should be dope

even tho theyve got them teaming in this match i hope this shit leads to an eventual fatal 4 way for the US title

maybe a ladder match at mania or something

Back