Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 3/25

yea that was a real win, hopefully they finally moving him away from the squash matches and are gonna let him run through a few people before setting up a good opponent for mania

Shout out to Cien Almas
tumblr_pze7phcUJ51xekvc9o2_400.gifv

Yeah Randy not MJF with it, the fans now chanting for him to do it do it and not really caring anymore. Zero heat in that segment.

Can’t really compare them. MJF been around, what, a few years? Randy been on the main roster for almost 20 years. He’s been both face and heel, unlike MJF who’s been a heel for his short AEW career

Can’t really compare them. MJF been around, what, a few years? Randy been on the main roster for almost 20 years. He’s been both face and heel, unlike MJF who’s been a heel for his short AEW career
Lol I been saying this but yall wanted to debate it but I thought we were all talking as of right now in their storylines. Randy got the fans back cheering him.

Oh and that Mcintyre segment exemplified why I wasn't sure about Drew vs Lesnar at Mania. This dude can not talk and has no charisma. This whole thing right now does not scream Mania main event.

Oh and that Mcintyre segment exemplified why I wasn't sure about Drew vs Lesnar at Mania. This dude can not talk and has no charisma. This whole thing right now does not scream Mania main event.
Drew a 2nd tier player I been saying this but the crowd seems to be kinda into him right now.

I just noticed the entrance to raw has changed. They come out the back instead of the hole in the skateboard ramp

Yeah Randy not MJF with it, the fans now chanting for him to do it do it and not really caring anymore. Zero heat in that segment.

Nah bruh

this crowd is smarky asf tonight, the mfs were cheering for the referee during Cederick alexanders match b4 RAW, they different.

Plus i know you saw those reactions from the crowd when Orton took that chair to Hardy

Nah bruh

this crowd is smarky asf tonight, the mfs were cheering for the referee during Cederick alexanders match b4 RAW, they different.

Plus i know you saw those reactions from the crowd when Orton took that chair to Hardy
Yeah then they cheered shortly after for a second, MJF wouldnt of lost that heat even with this crowd mane. Lol

Lmao @ Carillo

i cant take dude serious, he was just trying to pump the crowd up n that shit didnt work

Back