Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/15

Damn they fooled me, I Thought for sure those mfs was bout to lose with Kofi selling his leg injury

im definitely tryin to see that shit ran back in a ladder match

I like how these niggas be inserting themselves in everything

Hurt Business >>>>>

Is this the making of a Adam Pearce evil authority figure

Honestly I'm not gettin that vibe. Not unless they plan on having a bunch of other superstars attack his authority. Then I can see the the iron fist being used

they must of saw how people were trashing Survivor Series for not having a purpose

I still dont think that the outsiders (Orton & Lashley) should be able to insert themselves since they wont in the 5 on 5 match.

then again Lashley did win his match so he makes sense. Orton dont tho

they must of saw how people were trashing Survivor Series for not having a purpose

I still dont think that the outsiders (Orton & Lashley) should be able to insert themselves since they wont in the 5 on 5 match.

then again Lashley did win his match so he makes sense. Orton dont tho

I thought for sure Orton would be having his hands full wit Fiend? I guess we'll wait and see.

I just can't get into Matt Riddle, I think it's his character I don't like cause he's good in the ring

they found a way to make him even goofier on the main roster it seems and it comes off bad

he was goofy on NXT but it wasn't to the point where you didnt wanna hear him talk

Back