Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/15

Imma be honest...I don't want this. I'm sure the promos will be good. But I don't want this to be a title match. Especially if Rock is doing a one off type deal.

Wouldn't make sense to put the title on him if he's not gonna defend it against the other wrestlers.

thats a match that dont even need a title on the line. the story itself is enough to sell it and reel people in with Rock just coming back to humble his cousin or atleast try to

smh if this true. way too fuckin soon

WWE reportedly considered singles runs for Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins coming out of the 2021 WWE Draft.

As noted, the 1st pick of the fourth round on Monday’s WWE Draft Night 2 edition of RAW saw the red brand select The Street Profits to come over from SmackDown. This came after RAW’s 2nd pick of the first round on last Friday’s SmackDown saw the red brand draft Ford’s wife, Bianca Belair.

In an update, PWInsider reports that there was serious consideration put into breaking up The Street Profits.

The idea was that Ford would have moved to RAW, without Dawkins but with Belair, while Dawkins would have stayed on SmackDown.

The split talk lessened over the course of last week and instead, WWE officials decided at Friday’s SmackDown to split T-BAR and MACE instead. The Draft picks announced on Saturday’s Talking Smack episode included T-BAR staying on RAW, and SmackDown selecting MACE.

Ford received praise on social media for non-title singles match with WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns on the September 24 edition of SmackDown, which Reigns won. He received similar marks for his singles matches with Otis and Chad Gable earlier in the summer.

Ford and Dawkins appeared on RAW and put the tag team division on notice, declaring that they now want the smoke on the red brand. The Street Profits are returning to RAW after being sent to SmackDown in the 2020 WWE Draft, in a move that saw them trade the RAW Tag Team Titles to The New Day’s Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles. Kingston and Woods were drafted from RAW to SmackDown this past Friday night, as the blue brand’s 2nd pick of the second round.

Rollins is stupid wack now…

Roman is on fire and doing his best work…

both have completely swapped places… Becky has been his downfall… smh

RAW suffers from very bad writing… as seen tonight. A roster will not save them. SmackDown still has a great roster and can do well. But ratings have less to do a drafts and more to do with writing and the fact there’s other companies now..

does wwe NEED rosters for each show? No. The whole reason they did that in the first place was because they had no competition and had to compete with themselves on a show vs show idea.. plus the roster was so big from buying out the competition

now a roster for each show has been the norm for all these years but NOT necessary anymore.

imo they have a lot to improve on to fix the shows for better ratings..

the fact that he can flip the switch and completely change from Beast Slayer/Monday night Rollins to what he is now is really dope.

he'll have no problem winning the fans back over when it IS time for him to turn again but right now hes on a roll much like Reigns and its something that dont need to end any time soon

Well I mean they are paying millions, if not billions of dollars for those shows. They should definitely be concerned if they don’t like what they see

Corrected. Aint no "M" on those checks they wrote out to Vince. Lol

lol 100% dislike Seths current character

redesign, rebuild, reclaim Rollins >>

that Messiah stuff and onward has been wack to me

lol 100% dislike Seths current character

redesign, rebuild, reclaim Rollins >>

that Messiah stuff and onward has been wack to me

You prefer chicken shit heel Rollins from 2015? Because while he had some great matches that year and was WWEs MVP until he got hurt, the heel shit he was doing wasn’t as entertaining as he is now. Love current heel Seth

Not when he had J&J… but I did like him before the messiah stuff.. to me this current one feels so forced and corny… that’s why I said Roman and him feels like they switched. Rollins felt natural while Roman felt forced and now they swapped.

Not when he had J&J… but I did like him before the messiah stuff.. to me this current one feels so forced and corny… that’s why I said Roman and him feels like they switched. Rollins felt natural while Roman felt forced and now they swapped.

thats the whole point of the character

hes trying to be as over the top, cringey and annoying as possible

thats why hes recently started saying all this shit about his "drip" we know thats not really him but hes forcing it

lol yeah I get that, but I hate that… I super hate it from anyone… Bex is on the same crap. Horrible

Back