Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/22

Liv basically the same character she was in the Riot Squad minus the pink in her hair, new Liv Morgan is the same one that been here

Last edited:
Ladder match with Cien and Mysterio was dope, anytime there is a ladder title match on Monday Night Raw dating back to the attitude era they have always delivered.

Also lol @ Val Venus entrance music playing for Otis video package.

What Erik Rowan has in the bag will be fuckin stupid I just know it, they only using this boring fuck for not being a bad sport like Luke and leaving.

Last edited:
I just caught a highlight reel of RAW on one of those YT channels and this show was TRASH! especially for a go-home before a PPV.

-The Lashley/Rusev/Lana triangle has run it's course. Adding Liv Morgan makes it no better.

-The 24/7 title shit is pointless
-I can see Matt Hardy on his way out the company.
-Erik Rowan is a waste of tv time
-AoP should have won the tag team titles

The only interesting storylines on RAW is Brock starting the RR match at #1, Becky/Asuka, and Orton/Styles/McIntyre heading into the Royal Rumble match.

A match w/Andrade for the U.S. Title at WrestleMania?

Looks like they might go wit Humberto instead.

I think if they were gonna do 3 matches wit Black & Murphy...they should've had them each win a match, and then the 3rd on at RR.

BUT...Murphy wit Seth and AOP is cool too.

Rey did the damn thing tho. Aside from his feud wit Eddie...this was his best one.

S/o to Andrade paying homage to Eddie by doing the 3 Amigos.

Can Humberto help carry a drawn out feud, with Andrade unable to speak English and it's only so much Zelina can do cutting promo's

Humberto can go in the ring, they were high on him when he was on 205 n I think that's how he got this push. his biggest down fall is not being able to speak English tho but maybe they'll give him a mouth piece. Rey would be perfect since he already tied to him in this feud.

Maybe it's me...but I'm not bothered by them not speaking English. Rep your language.

I rather them speaking fluent in their language, than speakin in broken English.

Maybe it's me...but I'm not bothered by them not speaking English. Rep your language.

I rather them speaking fluent in their language, than speakin in broken English.
Exactly, maybe have a manager who translates but Paul has something with Auska going ape shit in her language, I feel that raw energy compared to when she trying to pronounce the English language.

Rey va Eddie
Rey vs Batista
Rey vs Jericho
Are his top 3 feuds

I thought this match was good asf and their last one was cool to but as far as overall I dont think it was a top Rey feud, I'd even put Rey/Del Rio feud over it too.

I'm riding with Humberto lol, but foreal they going put on some top of the line matches since they both young and hungry and great wrestlers.

i’m trying to be more positive and discuss what i enjoy in wrestling instead of what i dislike

in regards to this show....

1. i liked the ladder match
2. i i loved asuka styling on becky
3. i enjoyed the tag team title match

paul heyman is ruining the street profits tho

Back