Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/15

Come on bruh, thats crazy...

Did you see that crowds reaction to that shit? You can't get that by trashing the audience. If people were saying that he is the best shit talker in the game then I would be more than happy to agree.

He hasn't beaten anybody senseless or attacked their family or none of that shit. So i dont get how people can give him that title
He a sick freak bruh that's what Orton is.

Last edited:
As far as MJF I think u might just be skimming the shows on AEW. Proof in the pudding if you digest it. He a natural, the kid got the heel shit to a T in all categories and he is like 22?, he got the flame right now. I will say he needs to work on his move set if we have to give criticism. He wrestles like a old school heel with everything being slow.

Come on bruh, thats crazy...

Did you see that crowds reaction to that shit? You can't get that by trashing the audience. If people were saying that he is the best shit talker in the game then I would be more than happy to agree.

He hasn't beaten anybody senseless or attacked their family or none of that shit. So i dont get how people can give him that title

You right...he hasn't beaten anyone senseless...yet. But think about that. This muthafucca hasn't beaten anyone senseless. AND YET...he's generated the kinda heat that muthafuccas would ACTUALLY fight his azzz, if they saw him out somewhere. Not...

"Hey I hate your character on the show, but can I get a selfie?"

Naw. Like I said...LEGIT hate.

Legendary

giphy.gif

As far as MJF I think u might just be skimming the shows on AEW. Proof in the pudding if you digest it. He a natural, the kid got the heel shit to a T in all categories and he is like 22?, he got the flame right now. I will say he needs to work on his move set if we have to give criticism. He wrestles like a old school heel with everything being slow.

Nah I watch and I see it, its there. Hes got it promo wise for sure but that aint enough. Kicking Cody in the balls was light cause people were already suspecting he would turn on him

I need to see him really fuck somebody up before I can give him those kinda props.

@IP360 I feel you bruh but its not legit hate. Hes a heel that people actually like. He needs that moment where he does some shit that leaves the crowd truly disgusted and lost for words, just like Orton did tonight. It hasn't happened yet but im sure its coming.

I'm glad I missed the 3rd hour. I caught Orton beating the snot out of Edge on Hulu this morning. I guess that's one of the matches for Elimination Chamber. Then AJ vs Edge for WrestleMania. I guess...

Tonight's edition of WWE RAW is taking place in Salt Lake City, Utah where there is currently a winter storm happening that could result in up to a foot of snow for the region. The weather conditions could potentially cause travel issues for people in WWE and fans coming to the show.

There was only one occasion in WWE history where a live RAW had to be canceled due to a snowstorm which was on January 26th, 2015.

UPDATE: Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet & WWE Backstage tweeted that “from what I’ve heard, Raw in Salt Lake City is still planned to go on tonight as expected .... despite city and state officials urging drivers to stay off the roads due to a severe snowstorm.”

Last edited:
Tonight's edition of WWE RAW is taking place in Salt Lake City, Utah where there is currently a winter storm happening that could result in up to a foot of snow for the region. The weather conditions could potentially cause travel issues for people in WWE and fans coming to the show.

There was only one occasion in WWE history where a live RAW had to be canceled due to a snowstorm which was on January 26th, 2015.

UPDATE: Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet & WWE Backstage tweeted that “from what I’ve heard, Raw in Salt Lake City is still planned to go on tonight as expected .... despite city and state officials urging drivers to stay off the roads due to a severe snowstorm.”

i hope every fan, wrestler, production crew member etc. makes it to and exits the arena safely

Now wouldn’t it been better if they played the promo video of Randy betraying Edge before the raw intro?

Back