Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/15

We jsut got to he careful, they usually pull the Sicko Orton return ever few years then nothing comes of it...I hope this ain't the same.

this what im afraid of honestly

it was also weird that nobody came out to help Edge out but that shit was dope, best crowd reaction i've seen in a good while

Better than MJF

tenor.gif

Mehhhh...I dunno bruh. Lol!

MJF is so hated...this fool had a drink thrown in his face when he turned on Rhodes. The crowd UNANIMOUSLY...LEGIT hate MJF.

Other than Corbin...WWE hasn't had a star wit that kinda heat in a minute.

i actually thought they were gonna team up and take on seth and murphy for the tag titles woulda been dope but the way randy was actin i knew a rko was coming lol

MJF is so hated...this fool had a drink thrown in his face when he turned on Rhodes. The crowd UNANIMOUSLY...LEGIT hate MJF.

Right, but the difference between mfj and corbin is, mjf got legit heel heat, corbin got that xpac get the fuck off my tv cause you trash heat lol

What has MJF done to make him a better heel than what we just saw?

or better yet the best heel in the business today?

the motherfucker talks about peoples mamas bruh thats it... He insults fans..thats it

He said he banged DDPs daughter... Okay?!

:niggaa:

Randy Orton just beat shit outta a man who been outta action for 9 years with a neck injury while he was still emotional about his return.

Orton just shit all over old buddy with one segment bruh, he gotta get his heeling up.

Outside of talk about people the only thing he has done is kick Cody Rhodes in the balls and cost him the title.

Brock Lesnar is a better heel.

i kinda wish they did this with someone new instead of orton. but given his history of doing twisted shit he was the perfect fit

y’all remember when edge and orton killed flair on live tv?

I dont remember this shit

and I agree it would of been even better if it were someone else. Idk who I would of put in that spot tho unless it were Rollins and Murphy to get them some more heat.

Orton just shit all over old buddy with one segment bruh, he gotta get his heeling up.

Outside of talk about people the only thing he has done is kick Cody Rhodes in the balls and cost him the title.

Brock Lesnar is a better heel.
Orton been dead for the last 5 or so years, him finally doing something got you feeling nostalgic about those old days.

Yeah to be fair MJF is a premium heel on the mic and to me mic skills is important to be a good heel. Sure Randy is a deranged psychotic hunter but Orton ain't laying lashes out getting thrash thrown at him.

Doesnt take away from Orton he a legend killer for a reason when he in kill mode but it's too far and between, if he ain't doing that u can tell he just having fun coasting a check.

Yeah to be fair MJF is a premium heel on the mic and to me mic skills is important to a classic heel. Sure Randy is a deranged psychotic hunter but Orton making nobody mad on the mic.

Come on bruh, thats crazy...

Did you see that crowds reaction to that shit? You can't get that by trashing the audience. If people were saying that he is the best shit talker in the game then I would be more than happy to agree.

He hasn't beaten anybody senseless or attacked their family or none of that shit. So i dont get how people can give him that title

Back