Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/15

Maybe it's me...but I'm not bothered by them not speaking English. Rep your language.

I rather them speaking fluent in their language, than speakin in broken English.
yea i dont really care either. Andrade is the perfect example of a mexican star getting over without being too good with English.

Honestly im fuckin excited for all the dope matches we'll have going forward with other latino stars like Garza and Raul Mendoza joining those guys on the main roster eventually too.

theres a whole lot of mexican talent and a whole lot of dope matches to be had.

SP been kinda corny to be fair, they need to take it up a level. Skinny dude gives off gay vibes when he says "we want the smoke", like throw some bass behind it and it's fine but the calm whisper ain't it to end their promos.

SP been kinda corny to be fair, they need to take it up a level. Skinny dude gives off gay vibes when he says "we want the smoke", like throw some bass behind it and it's fine but the calm whisper ain't it to end their promos.

Lmaooo what!

I don't even wanna turn this into another SP vs Private Party discussion but for a while i've always had suspicions about these niggas

Private-Party-1200x675.jpg

from the way they dress and the way they talk plus, don't one of them do this high pitched girly scream during matches?

hell naw!

I will admit i dont like whats being done with SP on RAW but they haven't always been corny and Montez is a star

Lmaooo what!

I don't even wanna turn this into another SP vs Private Party discussion but for a while i've always had suspicions about these niggas

from the way they dress and the way they talk plus, don't one of them do this high pitched girly scream during matches?

hell naw!

I will admit i dont like whats being done with SP on RAW but they haven't always been corny and Montez is a star
Trust me I know PP comes off ass fruit cakes lol I wasnt even acting like that wasnt he case. But those fruit cakes can go in the ring with the best of them.

Both have their highs and lows:
Ring action: PP by far.
Promo action: SP by far

Whispering we want the smoke comes off like no threat imo. Its different when they screaming that shit but to end a promo with the softest ......"we want the smoke", nah man lol. PP got that gay vibe too but they make up for it in the ring.

As far as Montez being a mega star for WWE we will see, I'm a fan of SP since the first day they made their NxT debut but buddy gotta get his weight up if he about to be this mega superstar, he like the skinniest mfs on the roster.

Last edited:
Lmaooo what!

hell naw!

Lol don’t let c bully see this. You know how much he loves this team

WWE Raw Preview: Royal Rumble Fallout, Liv vs. Lana, and More for January 27
ERIK BEASTONJANUARY 27, 20204

affdc7f9808108bbbc4b5e830f3a63cc_crop_north.jpg

Credit: WWE.com
On the heels of an explosive Royal Rumble pay-per-view that saw Drew McIntyre win the namesake match and cash his ticket to WrestleMania 36, WWE Raw hits the USA Network airwaves with a broadcast that officially begins the company's march to the Showcase of the Immortals.
What can fans expect from the flagship show as it lays the groundwork for the biggest show of the year, not to mention the next Saudi Arabia extravaganza and the March 8 Elimination Chamber pay-per-view?

Already Announced
  • Liv Morgan vs. Lana

McIntyre's Coronation
The Scottish Psychopath stunned the wrestling world by eliminating the dominant Brock Lesnar in Sunday's Royal Rumble match, then dumping Roman Reigns to the floor to secure his first world championship opportunity.

McIntyre has spent weeks building a connection with fans, drawing more and more cheers with every passing performance. Sunday, management capitalized on his momentum and pulled the proverbial trigger on his main event push.

Monday represents the first night in McIntyre's magical journey, a push that will likely see him challenge Lesnar for the WWE Championship in Tampa, Florida. The question now is whether The Beast Incarnate has anything to say about the sinister Scot eliminating him.
Furthermore, what obstacles might creative put in front of him with WrestleMania still so far away?
Expect answers to those two questions in fairly short order Monday.

Liv Morgan and Lana Write Their Latest Chapter
Weeks after Liv Morgan admitted her love for Lana, the feud between the two has lost some of the controversy that accompanied it, but not the intensity. Just one night after Morgan eliminated Lana from the Royal Rumble, and The Ravishing Russian returned the favor, the competitors will meet in their first singles match against each other.
Best of all? Bobby Lashley and Rusev are barred from the ringside area, preventing the predictable interference finisher that typically plagues these storyline-heavy matches.

Can Morgan and Lana deliver a match worthy of the hype and efforts put into the story by creative, or will their lack of experience in high-profile bouts provide the storyline with yet another cringe-worthy addition?
For the sake of fans and performers alike, hopefully it is the former.

Rated R for Return

Edge shocked the wrestling world by returning to WWE at No. 21 in Sunday's Royal Rumble match and lasting all the way to the final three before being eliminated by Roman Reigns.
During his run in the match, The Rated R Superstar betrayed the trust of former tag team partner Randy Orton, sending The Viper to the floor.
He also turned AJ Styles inside out with a spear, injuring the former WWE champion's left shoulder in the process.

Which of those two Superstars will target Edge first Monday night? Or might "The Monday Night Messiah" Seth Rollins attempt to further establish himself as the top-dog on the flagship by eliminating the Hall of Famer as quickly as he returned?

Sooooo what did KO and Joe do to earn a title shot?
giphy.gif

Heck, what did Rollins and Murphy do to get a title shot?

Styles was right about just looking/breathing on titles and getting a shot.

They got rid of the new announcer guy, WWE are pussies at pulling back and taking away these young new talents spot and filling it back with recycled people of the past. Hate it.

Acrually.slick like the Mania logo, it's no the typical rainbow color bullshit they gotta switch up every year. Love the black and red

Back