Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/22

Blissfiend is like that girl sayian in bdz super that went broly....

When she comes in the rumble that's gonna be the craziest moment of the night.... They should just have her little ass come in... Go crazy... Squash everbody and everything...

That really gives the women division time to build their stories while we work back to live crowds...

It's like 4-5 good stories going on right now not tied to the main titles....

That's goals....

Let bliss grab the belt at mania and hold it for a good minute

Blissfiend is like that girl sayian in bdz super that went broly....

When she comes in the rumble that's gonna be the craziest moment of the night.... They should just have her little ass come in... Go crazy... Squash everbody and everything...

That really gives the women division time to build their stories while we work back to live crowds...

It's like 4-5 good stories going on right now not tied to the main titles....

That's goals....

Let bliss grab the belt at mania and hold it for a good minute
That's not a good idea. Bianca is the one who should be tossing broads out. Have y'all forgot how ass Bliss is, it wasn't that long ago she was the Charlotte flair of the division but without the actual skills

Nah, they just fed their double champ to further a storyline that had nothing to do with her. Not only did it make Asuka look extremely weak but also stupid
They had to to sell the gimmick.... Plus with Alexa in the rumble.... It doesn't make her an immediate threat unless she wins it... But we all know she wins it.

Auska was GREAT at selling being scared.... They just set up our wrestlemania match last night....so now we get to watch these two for the first quarter of the year... And I think it's off to a great start

That's not a good idea. Bianca is the one who should be tossing broads out. Have y'all forgot how ass Bliss is, it wasn't that long ago she was the Charlotte flair of the division but without the actual skills
Bianca in a feud with Bailey.... She's right up there next to the title picture...

But Blissfiend is like striking lightning in a bottle twice. Alexa is the clear rumble winner....bianca can still get a strong run

for the first time in a while it seems like we going into the Rumble without actually knowing already whos gonna win

usually dirt sheets be reporting it or they just make it so obvious, especially with the mens match but this year i dont have a CLEAR idea of whos winning that shit and usually we do by now

thats refreshing

for the first time in a while it seems like we going into the Rumble without actually knowing already whos gonna win

usually dirt sheets be reporting it or they just make it so obvious, especially with the mens match but this year i dont have a CLEAR idea of whos winning that shit and usually we do by now

thats refreshing
I feel like it's going to be Daniel Bryan

I feel like it's going to be Daniel Bryan

I felt like he might win at one point but with the way he been putting everybody over i dont know now. It could be that they trying to throw people off by having him play the background until the actual match, then he wins. I mean he has always been the underdog.

Nakamura being thrown into the main event out of no where kinda makes me wonder if they'll go with him again, then you still got Big E who could be getting roped into that shit too since they had Reigns backstage giving Apollo advice. Unless that was just some random shit that they done it seems like that could lead us to Reigns and E bumping heads eventually.

Nakamura being thrown into the main event out of no where kinda makes me wonder if they'll go with him again, then you still got Big E who could be getting roped into that shit too since they had Reigns backstage giving Apollo advice. Unless that was just some random shit that they done it seems like that could lead us to Reigns and E bumping heads eventually.

Nak will probably face roman at the elimination chamber ppv but i doubt he wins the rumble

Becky will have had her baby 7 weeks before royal rumble......

My wife says no chance.... No woman.... Even Becky comes back in 7 weeks .. Even if she's training.... We won't see her till March

Back