Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 3/25

But does he need to be? I mean if he's going up against top tier talent, then maybe. But a man that size doesn't need all that against mids. Dominance is his move. Fucc all that.

Like I've always been a proponent of wrestlers either the size of Omos, or close to it...should just stick to dominating. No need for them have a bunch of movesets. B/c that shyt come off as clumsy. Big Show tried that plenty of times. And that shyt did not look right for a man that size.

If I'm Omos, why do I have to come down on your level? BITCH I'M A GIANT! Lol! Fucc outta here tryin to all this extra shyt, where I can just toss you around all over the ring. My only criticism of Omos thus far is him doin all that "roaring". His size alone speaks for itself. No need to do all "RAAAAAAHHHHH" in the ring. Talk yo shyt and dominate.
How did that work for Goldberg, after a while doing only 2 moves he started losing steam. Those 2 minute squash matches wasn't doing the trick anymore.

Not exact but i mean guys like Drew, Brock, Roman and them. Big guys. Those his contenders.

I consider them top tier guys, which I did mentioned. But if they got him going against mids, let him dominate. Obviously they got a plan for him. And it seems like they're easing him in b4 they put him in that title picture like them.

LA Knight and Roderick Strong are both backstage at tonight's WWE Monday Night Raw taping, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

The two wrestled this past Friday in a dark match at this past Friday's Smackdown taping, with Knight victorious.

Enough of this dark match shit

If not on this weeks shows then surely in the Rumble, right?

Either way enough of the dark matches

Back