Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 3/25

How can y'all look at Omos in the ring and say this dude got something, dude is trash

@IP360 might be the only one who see something in that nigga fr

hes just another giant to me and i know that WWE loves pushing giants even if they're shitty. i aint a fan but i know its only a matter of time. He getting support from guys like Aj, undertaker, etc and I doubt that they view him as a good performer, they just know what kinda shit WWE looks for and are saying that he fits the mold.

@IP360 might be the only one who see something in that nigga fr

hes just another giant to me and i know that WWE loves pushing giants even if they're shitty. i aint a fan but i know its only a matter of time. He getting support from guys like Aj, undertaker, etc and I doubt that they view him as a good performer, they just know what kinda shit WWE looks for and are saying that he fits the mold.

Like what kinda style are yall expecting a man that size? What kinda BELIEVABLE match are you expecting when he goes up against guys half his size?

Like what kinda style are yall expecting a man that size? What kinda BELIEVABLE match are you expecting when he goes up against guys half his size?

His size isn't the issue cause a young Big Show was having passable matches in wcw because of the moves and his agility. Omos don't have a good moveset which is why he's not in the ring for a long time.

Wait til he goes against men his size, we about to see a full exposing moment.

His size isn't the issue cause a young Big Show was having passable matches in wcw because of the moves and his agility. Omos don't have a good moveset which is why he's not in the ring for a long time.

But does he need to be? I mean if he's going up against top tier talent, then maybe. But a man that size doesn't need all that against mids. Dominance is his move. Fucc all that.

Like I've always been a proponent of wrestlers either the size of Omos, or close to it...should just stick to dominating. No need for them have a bunch of movesets. B/c that shyt come off as clumsy. Big Show tried that plenty of times. And that shyt did not look right for a man that size.

If I'm Omos, why do I have to come down on your level? BITCH I'M A GIANT! Lol! Fucc outta here tryin to all this extra shyt, where I can just toss you around all over the ring. My only criticism of Omos thus far is him doin all that "roaring". His size alone speaks for itself. No need to do all "RAAAAAAHHHHH" in the ring. Talk yo shyt and dominate.

Back