Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/22

WWE has announced that tonight's edition of Raw will feature a Gender Reveal Party for Maria Kanellis' baby, hosted by The Street Profits.
Well, that's a new one!

Previously announced for Raw:

*Chad Gable vs. Baron Corbin in the 2019 King of the Ring finals.

*WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins responds to being attacked by Bray Wyatt.

*Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode's first appearance as Raw Tag Team Champions.

*The road to Hell In A Cell begins.

When did Roode pin Rollins? And also this Aj Styles/Cedrick Alexander shit is crazy as hell. Aj be stomping Ced like they life long rivals or some shit. I can't wait for Ced to get that big pay off win. That shit gonna be big

When did Roode pin Rollins? And also this Aj Styles/Cedrick Alexander shit is crazy as hell. Aj be stomping Ced like they life long rivals or some shit. I can't wait for Ced to get that big pay off win. That shit gonna be big

last night
and Ced won’t get a pay off win vs Styles just like Ricochet never got his

More can be done w/ Corbin as the heel King but damn what a moment it would of been if they threw a curve ball. Did yall not hear how hype the crowd was for Gable?? i aint even made that Corbin won cause chances are they dont even have shit else planned for Gable going forward. I wouldn't be surprised if they did all just to get him some shine before sending him to NXT on Wednesdays

More can be done w/ Corbin as the heel King but damn what a moment it would of been if they threw a curve ball. Did yall not hear how hype the crowd was for Gable?? i aint even made that Corbin won cause chances are they dont even have shit else planned for Gable going forward. I wouldn't be surprised if they did all just to get him some shine before sending him to NXT on Wednesdays
Nah, its literally gonna be him bragging about winnning for god knows how long, a win for him does jack shit imo

Back