Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 3/25

Actually nvm. I read last week that Kairi Sane got some kinda shit and been in the hospital

they probably keeping her off TV

so basically there are no challengers to the womens titles. They need more teams bad

Bray got himself over last time and he doing it again

they just need to go on and announce his official in ring debut

& they better not fuck him over like last time
If I were them I wouldn't put him in the ring for another 3 months. I would have random wrestlers come to the house and he could do something with the wrestlers in the house w/ the puppets. Maybe an interview, maybe some Broken Matt Hardy type of randomness

I'd let that cook for about two months and then have him piss off someone and then get him in the ring

If I were them I wouldn't put him in the ring for another 3 months. I would have random wrestlers come to the house and he could do something with the wrestlers in the house w/ the puppets. Maybe an interview, maybe some Broken Matt Hardy type of randomness

I'd let that cook for about two months and then have him piss off someone and then get him in the ring

I was thinking the same thing

If he started featuring guest on his show that would be dope.

Maybe have a few people who they dont use as much be on the show and then go missing after their appearances.

Actually nvm. I read last week that Kairi Sane got some kinda shit and been in the hospital

they probably keeping her off TV

so basically there are no challengers to the womens titles. They need more teams bad

They got Mandy Rose and what's her face in a pointless feud with Carmella, it's like creative has no back up when something goes wrong

They got Mandy Rose and what's her face in a pointless feud with Carmella, it's like creative has no back up when something goes wrong

I forgot about them

Hell Carmella done dropped their feud for the 24/7 title stuff so they could challenge for the womens titles. Idk why they not using them. Its kinda stupid that they broke the Riott Squad up too considering theres now a womens tag division and this wild card shit going on

I was thinking the same thing

If he started featuring guest on his show that would be dope.

Maybe have a few people who they dont use as much be on the show and then go missing after their appearances.
I like that. Have someone like an Eric Young and Luke Harper (if he still around) come into the fun house and go missing and then they start wearing masks and then he has a new Wyatt family.

I swear people on this board could write a Smackdown/Raw episode

Bray Wyatt is slated to be at this Monday's Raw taping in Los Angeles, PWInsider.com has confirmed. While there is no confirmation Wyatt will appear live on the show (as opposed to another Firefly Funhouse segment airing), it is the first time in awhile that he will physically be present at the taping.

Dont think it's the right time yet to debut him on TV, keep the funhouse until after Stomping Ground or whatever its called.

How many of those segments do he need, I'm not interested in dude but the way everyone else is you gotta get him out there while people wanna see him.

This past weeks RAW was bad imo but the last 2-3 before that were straight.

Smackdown has been way worse than RAW lately and thats Vince fault for running Road Dogg off to NXT. He was their best writer.

WWE Raw Preview: Baron Corbin's Referee Revelation and More for June 17 Episode

c2b36b622d1b5be6667b0d45d9548d31_crop_north.jpg

Six days before his showdown with universal champion Seth Rollins at Stomping Grounds, Baron Corbin will use Monday's WWE Raw to answer the question hanging over their pay-per-view encounter like a dark cloud: Who will he choose to officiate his latest title opportunity?

The resolution of that mystery headlines a show that desperately needs to build hype and excitement for what feels like a C-level event overloaded with rematches.

What can fans expect from Monday's USA Network presentation, other than a hopeful sense of urgency?

Announced Match

• Fatal 5-Way Match to Determine the No. 1 Contender to the United States Championship: Braun Strowman vs. Ricochet vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Cesaro vs. The Miz

Daniel Bryan: Wild Card

Daniel Bryan will return to Raw for the first time since the Road to WrestleMania as part of the Wild Card stipulation that has overtaken WWE.

The official preview for the show suggests Bryan is appearing reluctantly, setting up a scenario in which he will be bitter and look to take his frustrations out on anyone that crosses him.

The question is, who might that be.

Bryan would make the perfect opponent for Rollins as he prepares for his showdown with Corbin Sunday. Maybe the former WWE champion will provide the final test for The Beastslayer.

With the other higher-profile babyfaces tied up in the aforementioned five-way to crown Samoa Joe's new No. 1 contender, there is an opportunity to give someone like Cedric Alexander some rub in a hotly contested match.

Don't forget, Bryan did wonders to get Ali over with the masses on SmackDown Live and the former cruiserweight is still benefitting from it.

Top Guys Once More

The Revival have benefited from their relationship with Drew McIntyre and Shane McMahon.

Their television time has increased, and a week ago, they defeated Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins and The Usos in a Triple Threat match to win the tag team gold.

Once again the top guys in the tag division, Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson should get a taste of which teams are gunning for them in the immediate future.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1139986164725641216
Ryder and Hawkins will probably get the obligatory rematch since any rules made about mandatory follow-ups have been done away with. The Usos, though, figure to be the team with their sights set on the gold.

Seeing as their cousin, Roman Reigns, is feuding with The Revival's associate, Shane McMahon, it makes sense. Even if we have seen it a bit much of late.

A Vengeful Man

Becky Lynch felt how quickly her title reign could end a week ago when she was felled by Lacey Evans' Woman's Right. Six days from her latest defense of the Raw women's belt, The Man will be seeking revenge as she arrives for the flagship.

The question is whether her desire to silence Evans will overwhelm her ability to focus and successfully retain her title. We may find out Monday as Lynch and The Sassy Southern Belle are under the same roof one more time ahead of Stomping Grounds.

Back