Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/15

Ayo they finessed the shit outta everybody for them views tonight

I mean I knew there was only like a 35% chance that Lesnar cashed in foreal but still..

that boy Coreyditched that funny ass haircut and got himself a fade didnt he

They gon drag this brock shit out for god knows how long, i dont think hell even cash it in friday and if he does itll be on kofi, but i sure as hell knew it wasnt happening tonight

I had to make a beer run, so I just went back...

Lacey Evans is really close to being the goat on the mic.

She either need a little more experience.... Or better writers, cuz the words might not always hit, but the swag and delivery is amazing....

Shorty wants allllllllll the smoke....

And it was nice to see little bliss bae mean streak come back... She been playing scary way too long... Niggaz forget she a little demon

Ohhh shit NXT chants!

I was honestly bout to come in here and say they probably gonna be cheering AEW so im kinda shocked.

that just goes to show the beef aint w/ HHH and NXT its with Vince

I had to make a beer run, so I just went back...

Lacey Evans is really close to being the goat on the mic.

She either need a little more experience.... Or better writers, cuz the words might not always hit, but the swag and delivery is amazing....

Shorty wants allllllllll the smoke....

And it was nice to see little bliss bae mean streak come back... She been playing scary way too long... Niggaz forget she a little demon

She just might be the nicest on the mic in the womens division foreal.

Once Bianca Bel Air hit the main roster it might be a toss up cause she got her character down too

yea, they got me looking forward to that shit in just one promo.

Thats how you do it

& Orton talking that Legend Killer shit is perfect

Back