Welcome To aBlackWeb

MNF Week 5: Colts at Ravens

Who ya got!

• Total voters
I don't know what it is about primetime games, but we make it hard on ourselves damn near everytime! This comeback/cardiac kid shit is skressful! lol

Love the fact that Lamar ain't got no quit in him at all. Our defense gotta get it together b/c it just comes and goes! Also can't wait to see what Bateman does when he arrives!

Sidenote, shout out to the Colts, they usually play us tough.

Nice comeback but not really impressed. Colts went prevent and allowed Lanar to run around and play backyard football smh
Coming back from being down 25-9 during the fourth qtr and OT with your banged up oline, rbs signed off the street and your defense playing bad to complete 86 percent of your passes for a career high 400 plus yards and 4tds with no picks is not impressive? Sometimes yall just need to be quiet man. Not tonight. No QB in Detroit history has or ever will do that

Attachments

• 20211011_210049.jpg
    20211011_210049.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 5
Coming back from being down 25-9 during the fourth qtr and OT with your banged up oline, rbs signed off the street and your defense playing bad to complete 86 percent of your passes for a career high 400 plus yards and 4tds with no picks is not impressive? Sometimes yall just need to be quiet man. Not tonight. No QB in Detroit history has or ever will do that

Lol @ not being impressed with that game.

That was bananas i fell asleep the last five of regulation and woke up to see the interview.. axel was going through it ..i know the rest of yall ravens fans had to be brought back to life like 5 times lol

When it got to 22-3...I almost bailed on this game. I was so disgusted. Lol

Back