Welcome To aBlackWeb

MNF Week 17: Bills at Bengals (officially cancelled)

But this shit is crazy. The thing conspiracy theorists never consider is the level of effort needed to coordinate so many people in the conspiracy.

You got the ENTIRE Bills organization, his family, everyone he came into close contact with at the stadium, the medical staff on the field the day he passed out, the ambulance folks that day, the doctors at the hospital that day, his current doctors, and on and on and on.

But this shit is crazy. The thing conspiracy theorists never consider is the level of effort needed to coordinate so many people in the conspiracy.

You got the ENTIRE Bills organization, his family, everyone he came into close contact with at the stadium, the medical staff on the field the day he passed out, the ambulance folks that day, the doctors at the hospital that day, his current doctors, and on and on and on.
You can't rationalize with these deranged people

Shit is weird and shows where this country is. I don't know any vaxxed person who has died and I know many but I know people who have died from covid. They don't have to get vaxxed so what is the point of all these dumb ass conspiracy theories? Tylenol and other over the counter drugs kill people every year as does surgery but these weirdoes never say anything. The political climate in this country just gets worse. Shit why dif I even rant? These idiots won"t change.

Anyway I am glad Damar is doing fine.

Back