Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK R&B/Hip Hop Battle: Dumanji vs TheMasterKey

Remedy

Doper Than Coke
Welcome to round 2 of the MK R&B/Hip Hop Battle. This match will be between contestants I will be continuing with Chitown B's previous rules. You may post your artist more than once.. Here's a reminder of your artists..

@Dumanji

jay-z
r kelly
beanie sigel
mariah carey
Eminem
Usher

vs

@TheMasterKey

Pac
Mj
Badu
Nas
Sade
Dmx

@Dumanji and @TheMasterKey. Let's get it!

Round II

Theme 1.) Post a song from one of your artist about "overcoming a loss/hardship"?

Theme 2.) Post track #7 on one of your artist's sophmore album.

Theme 3.) Post a song from one of your artist that anyone between the ages 25 and 45 would most likey know all the lyrics to.

Theme 4.) Post the song by one of your artist that made you a fan.

Theme 5.) Post the last song released by your artist to date.

Theme 1.) Post a song from one of your artist about "overcoming a loss/hardship"?

2gwIaeMcQFacYSPtXvfCzw.png

Theme 3.) Post a song from one of your artist that anyone between the ages 25 and 45 would most likey know all the lyrics to.

Last single he released before he died

jay-z
r kelly
beanie sigel
mariah carey
Eminem
Usher

jay-z
r kelly
beanie sigel
mariah carey
Eminem
Usher

I noticed u said "to date" for #5 so I wasn't sure if u was counting his posthumous albums, if so then I can just roll with this

I'm cool with either one

Yea u threw me off, cuz I was like what you mean before they died?

Lmao I didn't mean it had to be released Aug 2017, Just has to be the last song they released before they died. ..not like the songs people threw together after their death 10 years later etc.

Goldie - Dmx - Slippin
R.Kelly - I Wish

1. Goldie

Goldie - Erykah Badu -Booty
Du - Eminem - The Way I Am

2. Du

Theme 3.) Post a song from one of your artist that anyone between the ages 25 and 45
would most likey know all the lyrics to.

Goldie - MJ - Remember The Time
Du- Usher- Nice & Slow

3. Goldie

Goldie - Sade - Sweetes Taboo
Du - Beanie Sigel - Ride 4 My

4. Goldie

Goldie - 2pac ft. Kci & jojo - How do you want it
Du - JayZ - 4:44

5. Goldie

:yikes1: And with that ladies & gentlemen @TheMasterKey is heading to the finals. Let's have a round of applause for @Dumanji ..We have a nice parting gift for you... a Rush Card

I knew if I won #1 there was a good chance I would win. I knew I was gon lose #2 cuz The Way I Am was a hit, Booty's my shit , but most people don't know about Booty, #bars

Du's love for Beanie is gon be the death of him lol he could've easily won with Mariah.

How Do U Want It and Cherry Wine are both better than 4:44 IMO

Lol, I never heard that track by Erykah or the one by Beanie. .but hey you can't help but respect his love for beans. Don't like being the sole judge much..can only go on what I like

If Du and Goldie were the highest seeds why did they face each other?

Back