Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
$5MILLION DOLLAR PERSONAL BET GRUDGE MATCH

@Goldie DMX and Producer Dame Grease
ODM1MDgyMzA_o_dame-grease-is-an-unsung-hero.jpg

@LCity DMX and Producer Swizz Beats
dmx-swizz-e1420593506299.jpg

DMX is one of my favorite artist..and I purposely wiki'd none of his tracks, cuz i don't even wanna know who did what going into this...i thought swizz did all his shit, but goldie made the claim like dame did a nice chunk of his shit too....so i broke X down into 5 categories.....that match 5 parts of his personality....and I wanna hear the song they feel represents that

1. Song where X bears his soul
This was what made X fans really X fans....X had a habit of bearing it all and connecting with people on a track by bearing his soul like no other. Which producer did he accomplish this best with?

2. Signature X Banger
Barking, Shouting, Ruff-Ryding, X had a lot of anthems outside of jsut the ruff ryder's anthem....in fact he was known for dropping tracks that got a whole sports team going. A whole club jumping. That X track that just gets the people going.....Which producer represents that side of X best

3. Mental Disorder X?
DMX may or may not have several mental disorders floating around in that head of his.....post a X song and the mental disorder it may or may not seem like he's displaying symptoms of...

4. Gritty X
we heard a example of it on the ja/irv shit...."i'm a crutty nigga going raw dog in dirty bitches" We all know how X gets down. And he loves to remind us.. whether it was a crazy story of shit going down, or him just talking shit about fucking shit up. X was one of the most gritty and violent artist of all time.....what producer bring that outta X the best??

5. Dream Category
By this time both yall whining ass niggaaz done complained about my categories, and asked a million questions and talkin bout how this shit biased towards that nigga or whatever......yea yea , bla bla bla....iight nigga....here's your easy point.....you make the category, and you post the song......say there was a conspiracy...what would be the dream..tailor made ...perfect category for a DMX song you got in mind.....who ever matches category and song better gets the point....this has to at least sound like a legit thought of category....and not some shit like "song about a crime story""crime story" put some thought into it, be creative...

I wanna raise the bet , but i know chi on the broke side so ima spare him lol

I appreciate it man

I already gave away too much money today

This was what made X fans really X fans....X has a was of bearing all and connecting with people on a track by bearing his soul like no other. Which produce did he accomplish this best with?

2. Signature X Banger
Barking, Shouting, Ruff-Ryding, X had a lot of anthems outside of jsut the ruff ryder's anthem....in fact he was known for dropping tracks that got a whole sports team going. A whole club jumping. That X track that just gets the people going.....Which producer represents that side of X best

3. Mental Disorder X?
DMX may or may not have several mental disorders floating around in that head of his.....post a X song and the mental disorder it may or may not seem like he's displaying symptoms of...

4. Gritty X
we heard a example of it on the ja/irv shit...."i'm a crutty nigga going raw dog in dirty bitches" We all know how X gets down. And he loves to remind us.. whether it was a crazy story of shit going down, or him just talking shit about fucking shit up. X was one of the most gritty and violent artist of all time.....what producer being that outta X the best??

5. Dream Category
By this time both yall whining ass niggaaz done complaeined abotu my categories, and asked a million questions and complained how this shit biased towards that nigga or whatever......yea yea , bla bla bla....iight nigga....here's your easy point.....you make the category, and you post the song......say there was a conspiracy...what would be the dream..tailor made ...perfect category for a DMX song you got in mind.....who ever matches category and song better gets the point....this has to at least sound like a legit thought of category....and not some shit like "song about a crime story""crime story" put some thought into it, be creative.

Crew Love/Loyalty

This was me and my niggas anthem, when we were out in the streets wildn, we played this shit damn near daily.

Last edited:
:yikes:

Going through Dame Grease's production discography. This shouldn't even be close. Swizz is more well known but X has his best work over Dame Grease beats imo...

2. Signature X Banger
I was gonna hit the anthem but

3. Mental Disorder X?
(

4. Gritty X

5. Dream Category (Group song)

4 DOPE emcee's....and Sheek lol

I can admit Dame is underappreciated. I had to really go to task for these picks

BUT he ain't the MONSTER!

Don't be mad cause Swizz give him radio shit as well as street shit

:yikes:

Going through Dame Grease's production discography. This shouldn't even be close. Swizz is more well known but X has his best work over Dame Grease beats imo...

That's why I always smh @ niggas wanting to see a X and Swizz reunion, when in reality , niggas need an X and Dame reunion. But niggas don't know Dame did his best work, most first think about Swizz

Last edited:
I think Dame created the X persona (on record) but Swiz made it popular

I just knew that Swizz made niggas done started something. Boy was I wrong

1. Song where X bears his soul-Goldie

Funny thing is that Ready to meet him is pretty much a continuation of the Convo.And while Ready to meet him is right up there with the Convo, Convo edges it out. Crazy how yall was on basically the same song from different albums.

2.Signature X Banger-ChiCity

While Get at me Dog was basically X's introduction to the commercial world in a lot of ways, soemthing about "Git it on the floor" tht has a much more commercial appeal to it. Like i could see this song having a suprsingly high anount of spins due to it's wider appeal.

3.Mental Disorder X-Goldie
Same situation from question 1. Same outcome. The origina Damien of X possibly talking to an imaginary person o some skitzo shit was just done better on the first song. Both are classics and i know verbatium. But yea..X and his demons

4.Gritty X-Goldie
I know it's best 3 outta 5, and let's get the shit out the way right now.

"Bloodhounds found your shit buried in the mud
Following traces of gun powder, residue and blood
A positive ID is impossible, so you know
John Doe is what they gon' be putting on that tag on your toe
Now who gon' tell your mother, her baby's under a cover
In the morgue, stiff as a log, sniffed out by the dogs
Son of a hardheaded nigga that wouldn't listen
So you got what you came for
(What's that?) Surgery wit the chainsaw"
"I got an army of 730 niggas, dirty niggas
That come through and worry niggas
30 niggas that like to bury niggas and scary niggas get it all the time
Cause what they got is all of mine, your man was talking shit until I pulled the nine
And if I don't know you, I don't fuck witchu
And if you wit my man, then he getting stuck witchu
And gave it the money, cause I just lost my mind when he crossed the line
Sent his back through his chest then I tossed the nine
Boss of crime, black Gotti, I stack bodies wit the black shotty
Bitch-ass niggas who act snotty
Get it"

X was in his shit bruh......shit.....

5. Dream CAtegory- Loyalty-Goldie
This shit was the nail in the coffin as if it was needed....This is a very essential part of X's personality, and part of why he so identifies with the dog..loyalty...he described and expressed that shit perfectly throguh this song.... shti was a magical track......the group song black out was a great ass song.... but x had soooo many crazy enseble songs....and as dope as black out....it doesn't stand out in his group/ensebmle songs the way this song stands out as a defining charactersistc od X's personality. His loyalty....

4-1 ain't a sweep.....but it's a wash......
:shrug3:

If Max didn't get locked up Dame would've got his resurgence back into the game, cuz they was killin it in the streets and was just about to blow,

He been had classics tho

funny thing is i had another category, but i couldn't think of how to describe it so i just went with signature banger.....

basically i was asking like what X song is the most holly wood or commercial.. like hich X song went the furthest out....it might be a movie, or a tv show, or a real life commercial...

like i literally thought of a time i saw two battle dancers going off on dmx's get it on the floor... but i couldn't figure out how to word it, so i just went with signature track, and when chi posted that one, i ws like....ha......

funny thing is i had another category, but i couldn't think of how to describe it so i just went with signature banger.....

basically i was asking like what X song is the most holly wood or commercial.. like hich X song went the furthest out....it might be a movie, or a tv show, or a real life commercial...

like i literally thought of a time i saw two battle dancers going off on dmx's get it on the floor... but i couldn't figure out how to word it, so i just went with signature track, and when chi posted that one, i ws like....ha......

Not sure who produced it but that song with Aaliyah for the romeo must die soundtrack

Back