1. Bandz >>> Black Beatles >> Strange Clouds

blac
rem
kandy

2. Redbone>>Thinkin about u>>> All of me

rem
kandy
blac

3. Tough round, I fuck with all 3 but. Sing about me>>> Low Life>> Fashion Killa

kandy
rem
blac

4. This one's a toss up for the top spot, but Ima go with Kiss it better>>> Pussy is Mine>>> Rocket

rem
kandy
blac

rem - 10
kandy - 8
blac - 6

The winner of the MK Decades 2010s Tournament is @Remedy

@Remedy wins 1 mill
@Kandy wins 500k
@Blactivity wins 100k

both original judges @Judge_Judah @Joshua Sanchez gets 50k each

ALL MONEY HAS ALREADY BEEN SENT TO UR STASH, EXCEPT FOR THE 50K FOR THE JUDGES BEING THAT IT'S NOT ATLEAST 60K.

What type of nonsense is this?

That Meek record than both the shit Du and Blac posted. I can't help it if the judge wouldn't even listen to it.

@Kandy, How I have longed for them words to be uttered from your beautiful finger types. I can count the amount of sleepless nights I have had awaiting you to pair with me for one of these games.

Alas I have to respectfully decline. If it's real tho, lets play together on Aug 16th

"Cheat Mill" we get it, u love Meek Mill, but nah b, u had way better choices u could've picked, which outsiders who have nothing to gain from this like Ohmars, said.

"Cheat Mill" we get it, u love Meek Mill, but nah b, u had way better choices u could've picked, which outsiders who have nothing to gain from this like Ohmars, said.
Aight, you the judge, I'm the DJ

Next time I'll play a record more appealing to your taste, pause

On to the next one

@Kandy, How I have longed for them words to be uttered from your beautiful finger types. I can count the amount of sleepless nights I have had awaiting you to pair with me for one of these games.

Alas I have to respectfully decline. If it's real tho, lets play together on Aug 16th
Stop playing. Let's win.

Ill think of a new tournament soon. Hopefully we can have drafting order by tonight and be ready to play by tomorrow morning

Stop playing. Let's win.
My Nubian Apricot, you move my hearts like a Abronia villosa across the Mojave but alas, again I must deny you my hearts desire

Be comforted in the knowledge that on Aug 16 we may be joined in a union

Before then it is not possible. Do not have me deny you thrice, my pride couldn't take it..........

You talkin about playing with the opposite team, I aint wastin my time with that shit

My Nubian Apricot, you move my hearts like a Abronia villosa across the Mojave but alas, again I must deny you my hearts desire

Be comforted in the knowledge that on Aug 16 we may be joined in a union

Before then it is not possible. Do not have me deny you thrice, my pride couldn't take it..........
Tomorrow isn't promised.

Back