Welcome To aBlackWeb

Watchin the new eps....they covering the desiree washington/91 rape case.

:yikes1:
These kids dont kno the details bout the case. They bout to get mike cancelled lol.

Shout out to the dear minister farrakhan cameo. That was goat lol. Gotta luv the minister.

These kids? lol A lot of the people that were around when the case was happening didn't know all the details. Most people who do know that Mike got railroaded.

HA!! They did the "i'll fuck you till you love me fagget!" nh

Damn. Mike had a crazy life. And he ran thru ALOTTA bad broads.

I wonder if he did that much coke in the early 2000s tho, towards the end of his career.

Im happy mike it out alive tho. Tho the series felt rushed af

HA!! They did the "i'll fuck you till you love me fagget!" nh

Damn. Mike had a crazy life. And he ran thru ALOTTA bad broads.

I wonder if he did that much coke in the early 2000s tho, towards the end of his career.

Im happy mike it out alive tho. Tho the series felt rushed af
I was thinking the same thing. It’s like they took their time the first couple of episodes but as soon as he started boxing it went into overdrive and rushed through that time in his life. I would’ve liked to have seen more fight scenes. Overall still good series

I was thinking the same thing. It’s like they took their time the first couple of episodes but as soon as he started boxing it went into overdrive and rushed through that time in his life. I would’ve liked to have seen more fight scenes. Overall still good series

Yea. Its like they ran out of money towards the end.

Like gatdamn. The final couple eps were each 22 mins. Hulu clearly gave them a tight budget

Zero time to flesh out these characters.

It was jus a bad new broad every ep, mike losing big fights, beating tomato cans, making babies n doing coke lol.

They RAN thru his later life

Honestly would have watched more episodes than 8. This was pretty good. I agree with everyone saying the ending was rushed

He had a very interesting life that would have been cool with more detailed episodes

I really liked him narrating in both on stage and in his life events. That was pretty cool

Just started this series thinking the episodes would be an hour long but they're trying to pack them in 30 min episodes. I kinda dig the breaking the 4th wall stuff but them blatantly ripping off from his standup show that was done years ago is distasteful

Lol @ Tyson fucking the flower lady and the lady working at the jewelry store while trying to impress Robin Givens

Back