Welcome To aBlackWeb

Manā€¦. They got dude looking like he has clown makeup on during the ā€œundisputed truthā€ segmentā€¦ face darker than the rest of his head, I burst out laughing when I saw it ā€¦ I see why Mike is pissed

I can't watch it. They screwed Mike over too much. It's one thing just to take his life story, make a series, and not cut him a check. It's like 10 steps too far to just take a product he put out and then use that to create something you're not going to cut him in on. They're fucked up and lazy.

2 episodes in and I'm enjoying it. Hope Mike overcomes his legal endeavors, but if that nigga thinks we ain't gone watch this show until he gets paid.. he's got another thing coming. Besides, Mike's been lowkey shoe-shining, skinning and grinning for these cracka's during the recent years; they'll get him straight!

2 episodes in and I'm enjoying it. Hope Mike overcomes his legal endeavors, but if that nigga thinks we ain't gone watch this show until he gets paid.. he's got another thing coming. Besides, Mike's been lowkey shoe-shining, skinning and grinning for these cracka's during the recent years; they'll get him straight!

lol What? A nigga can't even overcome his demons and try to live a happy life without niggas trying to call him a sell out.

lol What? A nigga can't even overcome his demons and try to live a happy life without niggas trying to call him a sell out.
So... skip the show and let a talented black cast and crew suffer because of a legal dispute from Tyson, who sold the rights to his biography a long, long time ago. I think not.
Also, what part of " Hope Mike overcomes his legal endeavors" did you miss?

So... skip the show and let a talented black cast and crew suffer because of a legal dispute from Tyson, who sold the rights to his biography a long, long time ago. I think not.
Also, what part of " Hope Mike overcomes his legal endeavors" did you miss?

lol Bruh, I was clearly responding to you claiming Mike been tap dancing for white people.

I don't care what you watch or don't watch.

Watchin the new eps....they covering the desiree washington/91 rape case.

:yikes1:
These kids dont kno the details bout the case. They bout to get mike cancelled lol.

Shout out to the dear minister farrakhan cameo. That was goat lol. Gotta luv the minister.

Gat damn. Ep 7, the mike in prison ep was 22 mins??!!!

Why they rushing this story smh.

Its basically a 3 hr bio pic

Back