Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr going down

lol What? The crazy thing is that they were actually trying to fight back in the day around the time Roy fought Ruiz. Roy still been fighting relatively recently and getting knocked out by nobodies. Even with Mike being old and out of the ring for decades, Roy probably going to get washed.

Yea this woulda been a dope fight maybe 10 yrs ago

I love the training videos. You can really see the skill, the speed, everything that made Mike great. But training videos ain't the ring.

Mike always looked bad after lengthy lay offs. And not only is he at his oldest, this is the longest lay off. I recently watched the Botha fight this morning cuz of the DMX entrance. And he looked bad fast. Like completely gassed mad early. Botha was fat boy too and was about to take Mike in the late rounds.... But Mike always had that one punch power on top of everything else.

So Mike Definitely still got the power.... But I have my reservations about seeing him in the ring. And Roy hasn't looked good against competition in a while either. I'm sure both can put together amazing training videos.... But I don't expect a great fight

I don't think they doing it for money. Social media got them thinking they still got it

Back