Welcome To aBlackWeb

Miguel VS The Weeknd

Who U Got?

• Miguel

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • The Weeknd

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
They're the 2 best in the game imo, but I'm giving the edge to the weeknd.

The Weeknd mainly drops shit for niggas to vibe to on some HOH (Hard on Hoes) shit, while Miguel normally drops shit to play while you're chillin with ur woman. Depends on the mood really.

Last edited:
Weeknd normally talks about runnin through hoes and gettin high, not surprised yall hating on the young God.<<>>

Listening to The Weekend since What You Need dropped, House of Balloons is one of my fave albums.

Miguel is cool but I don't believe nothing he saying, he just saying it cause it sounds good. The Weeknd says exactly what the Weeknd wanna say no matter how messed up it us. "Cut that ivory into skinny pieces, she clean it with her face, but I love my baby." Points for realness

The Weeknd > Miguel

Listening to The Weekend since What You Need dropped, House of Balloons is one of my fave albums.

Miguel is cool but I don't believe nothing he saying, he just saying it cause it sounds good. The Weeknd says exactly what the Weeknd wanna say no matter how messed up it us. "Cut that ivory into skinny pieces, she clean it with her face, but I love my baby." Points for realness

The Weeknd > Miguel

Now we're back friends. What u need is one of the songs that made me a fan of homie. HOB is a classic.

The Weeknd has a very unique high tenor. Buddy damn near an alto. But to say he cant sing is fucking foolishness.

I vibe with the weeknd more for the same reason as @EleanorDeWitt

I like his authenticity

loolllll The weekend cannot sing.

Im appalled because you have spotlighted people THAT CAN actually sing... giphy (9).gif

Back