Welcome To aBlackWeb

Migos Reference Track For Apeshit...Told Y’all This Is Common In Hip Hop ala Drake/Q. Miller

Beyoncé been used ghostwriters Ne Yo wrote that to the left song for her. Keri Hilson wrote for her. You Drake fan.

Before I listen to this, am I right in assumin' Jig's shit isn't on this reference track and that Drake stans are again tryna conflate other artists' use of writers with his?
Jay’s cadence is based off of this Migos reference track :ghost:

Again sounds to me like Drake stans tryna make his shit acceptable. Jay kept Ski's flow for Feelin' It I'm sure it was it doesn't mean they're ghostwritin' smh come on man

this shit has been going on years . so its already been accepted

I never understood why Drake even used somebody to write for him when he writes for other ppl.

Nigga is just dumb

I never understood why Drake even used somebody to write for him when he writes for other ppl.

Nigga is just dumb
In addition to writing for himself and others, there is just no way to drop music at the rate he does without outside help

Quality music at that

In addition to writing for himself and others, there is just no way to drop music at the rate he does without outside help

Quality music at that
Thank you. Somebody else gets it!

I believe every successful rapper in the industry gets help from time to time. It’s not because they lack skills, it’s more because they simply don’t have any extra time.

Drake, Ghostface Killa, and many more have done it.

i still dont think hes writing the whole shit . i think they bouncing ideas off each other

i still dont think hes writing the whole shit . i think they bouncing ideas off each other
This too but he's not coming up with ALL this shit by himself

Which brings me to Wayne

Wayne can spit some fire shit from time to time but again, look at his volume. With him though, I think it's pretty easy to deccipher when he just mailing shit in. Any excessive mention of eating pussy is a dead giveaway, but you would be fooling yourself if you think he never got help from at the very least Drake when he's had some dope ass lines.

This too but he's not coming up with ALL this shit by himself

Which brings me to Wayne

Wayne can spit some fire shit from time to time but again, look at his volume. With him though, I think it's pretty easy to deccipher when he just mailing shit in. Any excessive mention of eating pussy is a dead giveaway, but you would be fooling yourself if you think he never got help from at the very least Drake when he's had some dope ass lines.
I always wondered why "I'm Single" said it featured Drake when he's nowhere to be found on the track

Back