Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Migos Rapper Takeoff Accused of Raping A Woman At L.A. Party

The woman is now suing Takeoff for sexual battery, assault, emotional distress and wants a payout.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Well in the backlash against these hoes making false accusations years after the fact, she went through a whole rape kit sooooooooo she put respect on her own name.

Now imagine if the DNA ain't his, her chances of finding an ATL nigga with braids raping bitches at industry parties is astronomical.

So, she was with the DJ walking up the stairs and the dj turned around after the argument. She went to the room without the dj. So the DJ has to know what's going on. Its really odd that the DJ doesn't go to the room with her.

Payout >> Takeoff goes to prison. That's how I'd feel if I were raped anyway
so as long as you got your payoff...fuck who else he rapes huh?

ok cool.
you do know this just killed any more rape posts for you. cuz uh...it sounds like you ok with a rapist walking free as long as you got something from it.

I always look at situations like this that if you don't want justice first and foremost then anything dealing with wanting money upfront is gonna have me looking at you with the side eye. You can do a civil suit later. Get the criminal shit out the way first.

She a victim it's not her job to protect people. Takeoff goin' prison doesn't unrape her. Might as well collect some millions
nah.....i dont see it that way. if a nigga did something.....that person needs to be put away. how we gonna be mad if someone because a rich repeated rapist?

I always look at situations like this that if you don't want justice first and foremost then anything dealing with wanting money upfront is gonna have me looking at you with the side eye. You can do a civil suit later. Get the criminal shit out the way first.
right.....

i would be mad as fuck God forbid something happened to my daughter because the chick that could have put the dude away was walking around enjoying the fruits of a crime.

Is that just for rape cases you aren't involved in or do you snitch on criminals you kno' in your personal life?
not sure how this goes with the premise of the thread.

are you asking if i would cooperate with the police if i was robbed or something?

not sure how this goes with the premise of the thread.

are you asking if i would cooperate with the police if i was robbed or something?

No. I said I would take a payoff if I were raped then you said "if a nigga did something.....that person needs to be put away"

So I'm askin' whether you feel that way about all crimes and all criminals.

No. I said I would take a payoff if I were raped then you said "if a nigga did something.....that person needs to be put away"

So I'm askin' whether you feel that way about all crimes and all criminals.
nope.......rape is a violation of someones body......murder is taking a life.....i dont fuck around with that...im a civilian and im telling.

but if i got caught slipping and beat up or robbed....it depends on where i was at and what i was doing there and if i caused it and what was taken.

yes i do break things down like that

nope.......rape is a violation of someones body......murder is taking a life.....i dont fuck around with that...im a civilian and im telling.

but if i got caught slipping and beat up or robbed....it depends on where i was at and what i was doing there and if i caused it and what was taken.

yes i do break things down like that

So there are some crimes that could be committed against you without you seekin' to put the perpetrators in prison after?

Cool glad we agree

Back