Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Migos Rapper Takeoff Accused of Raping A Woman At L.A. Party

I dont think Pac raped the girls but he got senteced in jail. I mean if you have money they can gain something. Not often this celebreties want to marry a hoe or a stripper

A woman should never, ever, ever be able to sue somebody that raped her. It's common sense. A girl can sit in a bar on Wall Street. Wait for a guy to pick her up, go back to the hotel, or his apartment, have sex. And then claim he raped her and then sue him for everything he's got. If you could sue somebody for rape, every bar on Wall Street would be filled with gold diggers.

But the perpetrator should go to prison if he's found guilty. That way the woman really has nothing to gain by falsely accusing somebody.

No woman is going to go through a trial, take the witness stand, get bombarded with questions by the defense attorney and have her name dragged through the mud if there's nothing in it for her. But if the end result is the guy going to prison, it would make sense.

If I was on a jury and a girl was suing a millionaire for raping her I wouldn't believe a word she said on the witness stand.

:wdf5:

tenor.gif

Back