Welcome To aBlackWeb

Migos and their slow descent into irrelevance smh

R.I.P KOBE

If you can’t name my hoes then don’t say I got em
367D50F5-24B6-478F-8FDE-5F37C1E69359.jpeg

I seen this while scrolling through social media and it got me thinking like damn man these niggas really slowly falling off. damn! How did this happen I was listening to these niggas All throughout high school and back then their sound was just so different from the shit that was out then I never thought these niggas would ever fall off.Then I thought about it a lil bit more and it hit me ever since that bad and boujie they been up so i think somewhere along the way they just stopped caring about music. every once in a while they’d do some mediocre feature or drop some mediocre pop song.

P.s that song they dropped with thug and Trav today was so ass that it almost made me lose faith in thug for hopping on that trash ass song and dropping that lame ass verse i contemplated deleting my thread on him

Why do niggas do this? I don't even fuck with migos like that but niggas not falling off just because YOU don't fuck with them.

Motorsport came out what a year and a half ago. They good where they at.

Why do niggas do this? I don't even fuck with migos like that but niggas not falling off just because YOU don't fuck with them.

Motorsport came out what a year and a half ago. They good where they at.
Bruh them niggas is falling off slowly
I’m telling you

and I do fuck with their Music
It’s a hard pill to swallow bruh
:imsayin:

But! When I say they’re falling off i mean strictly music wise them niggas is really smart so they’ll probably find some other outlet to get paid
85778780-4598-4CC8-9761-5BAA2F88A25A.gif

Back