Welcome To aBlackWeb

Migos and their slow descent into irrelevance smh

I actually liked Culture. They had some fun ignorant ass tracks I could play in the whip. Honestly not surprised that it’s been downhill since. Them niggas style ain’t built for longevity.
Which culture the first or the second one?

I swear to God SMMFH rap fans are the worst fans

Then you idiots complain why Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane or G Rap cant fill a stadium the way Def Leopard, Metallica or Rolling Stones can SMMFH. Soon as you take time to enjoy the fruits of your labour niggas yellin "you fell off" and dont support the music anymore. And at the same time complain when white people buy the rights to _____ life story, colour it white and make all the money off it.

Slick Rick, BDK, G Rap, and a grip of them 80's/early 90's cats still touring and doing shows tho.

When was the last time you heard about Hurricane Chris, Jibbs, or Rich Boy on tour let alone doing a show?

Last edited:

Is it though???

these are hits nigga

what the fuck

Laffy Taffy by D4L was all over the radio, even white people liked that shit

IceIce baby no comment other than.. the Song is trash but its still used a lot today

Whoomp There It is was pretty big too. I grew up in the 90s and even tho i was a lil nigga I remember bitches around here wearing those black shirts w/ "WHOOMP there it is" printed on the front/back

my point is this..

a song can be trash to you/me and a lot of others and still be considered a hit if it gets a lot of attention and spins on the radio

I aint ev en a migos fan like that but those niggas have been pretty consistent when it comes to having songs take off (no pun)

these are hits nigga

what the fuck

Laffy Taffy by D4L was all over the radio, even white people liked that shit

IceIce baby no comment other than.. the Song is trash but its still used a lot today

Whoomp There It is was pretty big too. I grew up in the 90s and even tho i was a lil nigga I remember bitches around here wearing those black shirts w/ "WHOOMP there it is" printed on the front/back

my point is this..

a song can be trash to you/me and a lot of others and still be considered a hit if it gets a lot of attention and spins on the radio

I aint ev en a migos fan like that but those niggas have been pretty consistent when it comes to having songs take off (no pun)

My point was that even if it's a "hit", that doesn't mean it's actually good; same thing you're saying.

My point was that even if it's a "hit", that doesn't mean it's actually good; same thing you're saying.

yea, I feel you

like I said i dont really fw Migos like that but this generation will push just about anything that they put out until its high on the charts and all over the radio

Lol why niggas get so offended when they hear they Migos are trash? So what if these damn kids like it, they don't kno' any other music than this mumble stuff.
These lil niggas haven't even heard Get Rich or Die Tryin'. They have zero reference point for quality, save for other modern mumble shit.

Back