Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Appreciation Thread

zgif2.gif

tQcP8vI.gif

Aye man... was Zack a fuck nigga?

This show stayed gettin me in trouble though

I got my ass tore up one time cause I put my play doh in the oven.. told my mama I was just trying to make putties after she finished whooping me

then in like Kindergarten or 1st grade I got in trouble cause i pushed this mexican chick named Faviola off her tricycle and high jacked it. Of course her punk ass cried and when the teacher asked what was wrong she told on me... I had to stand against the wall till like the last 5 mins of recess.

I hated Faviola for a long time after that.
YO, this nigga committing bike theft and mad at the victim

YO, this nigga committing bike theft and mad at the victim

that was a every day routine for me n my friends. We'd race to get outside to the tricycles every day so we could pretend they were our zords while playing then outta no where here come Faviola ass. Not even apart of the game, taking one of the tricycles away.

i didnt know how to react

:shrug2:

The Boom Power Rangers comics are pretty good. If you don't have the time to read them there's quite a few youtube pages that lay out the whole comic book universe. They done even went into Zordon and Lord Zedd past and how they became who they are. Won't spoil it but it definitely is something that would be interesting to see on a TV show or movie

Back