Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought it was just a different interpretation of an angel. With obvious vampire traits.

They weren't solely seen as peaceful "angelic" beings. Some iterations suggest they were evil, some suggest they were warriors/soldiers.

I don't know what the show writer intended tho. So if it was simply a vampire that's cool. It was dope either way.
So 3-2

Angel
AP
Gabi
Freeman

Vampire
Inori
Ironman

I thought it was just a different interpretation of an angel. With obvious vampire traits.

They weren't solely seen as peaceful "angelic" beings. Some iterations suggest they were evil, some suggest they were warriors/soldiers.

I don't know what the show writer intended tho. So if it was simply a vampire that's cool. It was dope either way.
Thank you!

It was a vampire. It had no traits that could be considered angelic and checked damn near every vampire box there is. In fact, it was so stereotypically a vampire that it's kinda stupid that monsieur ever thought it was an angel in the first place. I'd ask if this world simply didn't have a vampire mythos, but the doctor actually talked about the stories. So it's weird that no one in the story just called the thing what it was.

Back