Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mid- Year check in.

Waiting on a call from Amtrak. I applied a week ago for an Electrician job. They prefer a candidate with CDL license. They better pay more if they asking for that. I will not accept lower than $35/ hour.

Waiting on a call from Amtrak. I applied a week ago for an Electrician job. They prefer a candidate with CDL license. They better pay more if they asking for that. I will not accept lower than $35/ hour.

How long you been an electrician to? It was a trade I’m interested in and heard the money is good

What was the starting pay? And how old were you when you become an apprentice

trying to focus more on my studies

Im just beginning to "self teach" I.T. and its going slower than I had planned

How long you been an electrician to? It was a trade I’m interested in and heard the money is good
My whole life but officially, I became an Electrician when I was in the Navy. Money is great.

What was the starting pay? And how old were you when you become an apprentice
When I got out the Navy in 2005. The starting pay for an apprentice was around $15/ hour. I got out as a journeyman and was getting $20/ hour.

My dad was a master of all trades so I started when I was a kid. I also went to a vocational high school.

i ain't do shit.....smh

but i wanna throw my moms a retirement party, and figure out if we gonna make this move outta state or not....

Working on getting my Cisco ccnp cert before they change the test in Feb. Work on writing my book. Buy property to rent out and if I like it, do some flipping. Already accomplished one goal. Got a new job which the pay was so significant, no one could turn it down, lol. Only down thing is this travel from md to va sucks. Hate va traffic. Can't wait to they fix this damn metro so I can ride that.

trying to focus more on my studies

Im just beginning to "self teach" I.T. and its going slower than I had planned

How are you studying? Videos, book, etc.. Depending on what cert you are studying, you may want different type of study material. When I got my ccna, I used the book, videos, and a simulator to do the hands on labs. I also had access to real equipment due to my job.

How are you studying? Videos, book, etc.. Depending on what cert you are studying, you may want different type of study material. When I got my ccna, I used the book, videos, and a simulator to do the hands on labs. I also had access to real equipment due to my job.

studying for a+ right now

but I didnt go to school period. I have zero previous training or knowledge on most of this. everything I know about computers and tech is from reading and playing with shit

I have the compTIA book (late version) and I try to watch videos when I can. I retain more by reading, but have less time to do just that. I can always have a video playing while im working tho.

Have a legit platonic female friend by years end.

Muscle definition everywhere by years end.

Be able to enjoy an entire week of life, consistent 7 days, by years end.

Back