Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mid- Year check in.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
The year is half way over. What goals do you have set up for the next 6 months?

How can I be of support?

The year is half way over. What goals do you have set up for the next 6 months?

How can I be of support?

God willing...

I will have my plant based business established and in motion by the end of this year. I'm working on a dope ass website that I plan to launch sometime this year. And I will continue to create healthy food opportunities for the community.

If you or anyone wants to support the movement you can add me to your ig @neighborhood_orchards

Also if you really want to support the movement plant a seed and grow something this summer.

God willing...

I will have my plant based business established and in motion by the end of this year. I'm working on a dope ass website that I plan to launch sometime this year. And I will continue to create healthy food opportunities for the community.

If you or anyone wants to support the movement you can add me to your ig @neighborhood_orchards

Also if you really want to support the movement plant a seed and grow something this summer.
What can I plant on my patio that won't die or kill my dog?

Seriously considering moving back to the states within the next couple of years, but until then i'm going to stack as much bread as I can and train/learn as much as I can using the resources I have.

Learn more about real estate so that when I'm ready I can purchase some properties to rent out.

Considering a shift from tech/IT work to being more involved with project management work instead.

What can I plant on my patio that won't die or kill my dog?

Greens, onions and herbs usually do well on patios and they don't need much light. They're safe for dogs as well.

One great thing about the plants mentioned above is they grow all year long under most weather conditions. Another thing is that you don't have to uproot them when they're ready. You just cut them off at the stalk/stems and they'll just keep growing.

God willing...

You a vegan or something

Getting about 2-3 IT certifications and start my IT career by the beginning of 2020

You a vegan or something

I mean I'm plant based meaning I only eat foods that comes from plants and I don't (knowingly) consume animal products. I've also cut out processed sugar from my diet.

Veganism from what I understand is a little more extreme like they don't even wear leather or animal products. They're concerned more about the well being of the animals. I LOVE nature and the natural world but my way of life is more about the well being and empowerment of self and community.

Working on creating an app.

Hopefully it will get to the point where I can start marketing it by the end of the year.

Back