Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael Rapaport: Meek Aint Even Top 20 From Philly

Man, fuck all this Meek slander.

Win And Lose was top 3 album of 2017. Champions top 5 of 2018

Ain't a subject he can't touch on. Niggas reallly over exaggerating his flow AND the boy took all types of jabs and still standing

Since we're discussing Philly MCs, anybody know that Steady B came into the game dissing LL Cool J?

Will Smith really that nice to y'all or y'all doing this strictly for impact?
nigga had one of the best 80's flows

He's the rapper, I'm the dj had 3 major singles that accurately paint that side of the game...

Like him, kid n play, they had a certain lane, and will was imo the A side of that....

Plus his charisma was off the chains.... He always had star quality...

But the nigga as legit nice

Yeah, circa 86-88, if you were going to make a mixtape Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince would definitely have one or two tracks on there.

Girls Ain't Nothin But Trouble
Rock The House
A Touch Of Jazz (Remix)
The Magnificent Jazzy Jeff
Brand New Funk
Live @ Union Square
As We Go

^^^ All legitimate Hip Hop songs that you could put on a mixtape along with Eric B & Rakim, Boogie Down Productions, LL Cool J, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, Slick Rick, Public Enemy, etc.

You could put any two of the songs I listed on a mixtape of Hip Hop from that era (86-88).

And meek legit.

Dreams and nightmares
Traumatized
Heaven or hell
Tony story
In god we trust
ready or not

The nigga can spit

This what happens when niggas keep giving these crackers an "invite to the cookout," they get comfortable and outlandish.

Yea, if you hear brand new funk and don't think will nice.... You don't know what nice means

IMO, that's Will's best joint hands down.

And as far as I know he wrote it. Which says that he got really lazy later on when he hired writers for his shit.

Back