Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael Jordan and current NBA players defend LeBron James after Trump’s attack on his intelligence…

I read this on my way to work on the ESPN app.

Fuck it I'll say it. To name this documentary "Shut up and Dribble" made me think LeBron James just might be the realest nigga with a lot of money making real fuck white people moves.

My personal opinion I don't see Oprah, Jordan, Diddy or Jay z making a move like this.

That man got my respect on and off the court!

I can't remember seeing a black person with fuck you money really doing fuck you money shit to HELP black people in america. LeBron is doing just that

A observation that i made for years is that the higher negroes fly.. the more they seem to ingratiate themselves with white people.. Diddy is just an opportunist.. Michael is corporate as fuck.. Jayz and Oprah do great things .. Its funny because at the same time I saw diddy and Jayz cozying up to hollywood.. But Jayz actually used it as a tool..

But back to the point its allways annoyed me that we have so many black celebs/ with that fuck you money fall right in line and be do nothings, and nothings..

You could and should do one or the other.. given that platform and influence you do have as someone that can impress upon million of peoples minds with something thoughtful and forward moving rather than the mindless.

I didn't take Jordan statement of "his" community like that. The "his" to me meant Akron where the school is at and LeBron is from.

Knowing Jordan he possibly could've very well meant it that way. I just didn't see that way.
even still....."our" or "the" could have been more powerful than "his".

i dont want no smoke today.

Based on Jordan track record, I took it as him making sure he separated himself from LeBron and his community

even still....."our" or "the" could have been more powerful than "his".

i dont want no smoke today.

100% agree with the bold just saying I personally didn't see it that way but fully understand why people would see it that way.

I didn't take Jordan statement of "his" community like that. The "his" to me meant Akron where the school is at and LeBron is from.

Knowing Jordan he possibly could've very well meant it that way. I just didn't see that way.

Co-sign i thought the same thing.

I read this on my way to work on the ESPN app.

Fuck it I'll say it. To name this documentary "Shut up and Dribble" made me think LeBron James just might be the realest nigga with a lot of money making real fuck white people moves.

My personal opinion I don't see Oprah, Jordan, Diddy or Jay z making a move like this.

That man got my respect on and off the court!

I can't remember seeing a black person with fuck you money really doing fuck you money shit to HELP black people in america. LeBron is doing just that

Jay just did a documentary on Trayvon...

Jay just did a documentary on Trayvon...

That's not a "fuck you" to white people IMO.

LeBron opened a school after that white bitch basically called him dumb by saying he should just "shut up and dribble". Then he comes back around to do a documentary called shut up and dribble. Its throwing that shit right back in that bitch and everybody who cosigned her bullshit face.

That Trayvon documentary doesn't hit the same IMO. It's great that he did it though and I'm not trying to down play it at all. They just have different impacts to me.

Back