Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael Jordan and current NBA players defend LeBron James after Trump’s attack on his intelligence…

dude said brotherhood.

nfl is a bunch of niggas who are clueless.

Kap and bron for the win

More like a bunch guys who care more about their money, than having the courage and dignity to stand up for what's right.

Don't get me wrong there are a quite a few who do stand up. But if the owner has you out there on some "Well my massa says we must stand b/c we do what massa says" type deal...then your dignity is pretty much null & void. B/c as a grown azzz man, if you won't stand up at least for your self respect, then what good are you?

Jordan’s response was good enough to come off like it’s showing support for LeBron without ruffling the feathers of white supremacists that buy Jordan’s. So this was a win/win.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/leb...-dribble-about-nba-players-getting-political/

LeBron James to Create Showtime Doc Series Called Shut Up and Dribble

You’ll recall, back in February, Laura Ingraham of Fox News calling on LeBron James to “shut up and dribble” — in other words, to stick to basketball and not opine on politics.

The new Los Angeles Lakers star has decided, in the months since Ingraham’s plea aired, not to take her advice. But he is, however, taking her quip and using it as a title of a venture she seems likely to detest.

Showtime announced Monday that James will — along with his business manager, Maverick Carter — serve as an executive producer of a three-part documentary series called Shut Up and Dribble. The series, to be directed by Gotham Chopra, will (according to a Showtime press release) “look at the changing role of athletes in our fraught cultural and political environment, through the lens of the NBA.”

“If being a star athlete is inherently a political experience, Shut Up and Dribble tells that complex and dramatic story from the past to the present and from the inside out,” said Showtime President David Nevins in the release. “LeBron James is one of many competitors whose place in the spotlight has led not to silence but perspective, and he, Maverick Carter and Gotham Chopra have given us an important, insightful docuseries that should bring their fans and fellow citizens to a higher level of discourse, rather than the dismissal satirized in the title.”

I read this on my way to work on the ESPN app.

Fuck it I'll say it. To name this documentary "Shut up and Dribble" made me think LeBron James just might be the realest nigga with a lot of money making real fuck white people moves.

My personal opinion I don't see Oprah, Jordan, Diddy or Jay z making a move like this.

That man got my respect on and off the court!

I can't remember seeing a black person with fuck you money really doing fuck you money shit to HELP black people in america. LeBron is doing just that

I read this on my way to work on the ESPN app.

Fuck it I'll say it. To name this documentary "Shut up and Dribble" made me think LeBron James just might be the realest nigga with a lot of money making real fuck white people moves.

My personal opinion I don't see Oprah, Jordan, Diddy or Jay z making a move like this.

That man got my respect on and off the court!

I can't remember seeing a black person with fuck you money really doing fuck you money shit to HELP black people in america. LeBron is doing just that
sad thing is alot of athletes have fuck you money but they blow it on dumb shit or shit they dont understand but someone told them it would make them money.

they also dont want to mess up future money......as if 5-10 mill a year aint enough to say fuck you.

Back