Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan accused of cultural appropriation

You're projecting your obsession with me..onto me

You're the one who thinks about me and subs me in threads that I've already posted in. I already called you out on that, so you're thinking I'm thinking about you because you're always thinking about me! Smh

For the 100th time, I was not "shading" you with that reaction. I zero problem obliterating your self loathing defeatist democrat dickeating Plantation dwelling ass outright. Who the fuck are you to be sneak dissing???? You're nothing to me. Don't flatter yourself

And I told you before I don't do subliminal. Just like I did here if I got an issue I bring it to that person directly. Fuck democrats fuck republican fuck politicians. This ain't got nothing to do with that. You think this is about some political discussion when it's about you being way too comfortable behind your computer screen saying shit that would get you punched in the face at best and stomped into a curb at worst. I don't give 2 flying fucks about you and the fact that you think calling you out over kekeing like a little ass school girl over a comment about somebody's dead parent is based in political discourse shows you're far more lost in this shit than you realize. You a hoe who lives their entire life on this site.

Everyone has a right to express whatever emotions and also have them acknowledged.

Gift and curse of social media…even tho people have gotten really good at it…imo you can never really have fully fleshed out genuine dialogue with anybody because social media makes it so impersonal…

Definitely not promoting or suggesting that we coddle each other as black people across the diaspora…but I also would think we would extend each other grace during disagreement because lord knows other non-black races and cultures have NONE for us.

Bruh this whole response is disgusting on so many levels.
If you was anticipating violence like that every episode.. Ion know what to tell ya

HBO caught a lot of flak from the black community as a whole from that 1st season/had to switch it up.
Did a solid job you see the ratings for each episode.

Don’t tell me season 2 was trash when niggas like you & others tuning in to watch that shitty ass show “The Chi” every week...

Niggas ain’t even seen”The Corner” before and talking about the wire
See the source image

GOAT for the Corner drop.

The real Fran, DeAndre, and his BM all had some part in the Wire.

Lame as hell, deflection at a all time right now smh.
Man listen...I get niggas "e-blood boiling," their words. For years i have humiliated these black men for their life long loyalty to the white establishment, so these reactions come with the territory

And we all hope you'll actually get some pussy in real life instead of posting on here in the 2021 year end thread about how you don't get none in real life
now we're talking about pussy?

You the last 2 hours over something you made up in your mind

tenor.gif

I wonder if the rum was even any good before all of this shit went down.. I wonder where they made the rum? Would it have been more acceptable if the rum was made in Trinidad?

I'm more of a scotch man myself... lol

Back