Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan accused of cultural appropriation

You tried to pop slick got called out for it by multiple people then like a pussy ass nigga you are tried to delete the comment and claim you never said it. Keep being the bitch nigga you are. It's what you're best at
You're lying..liar

Deep in your feels so I'll let it slide. Peace

I can’t believe folks really coming for nicki over this shit. How much of a loser you have to be to feel ANY TYPE of way over the whole lotta nothing she said

You're lying..liar

Deep in your feels so I'll let it slide. Peace

Screenshot_20210623-200246_Chrome.jpg

So this wasn't you trying to be slick before? This ain't the comment you deleted after multiple people told you you were a bitch ass nigga for trying to mention my mother's death and you tried to cop a plea? Or you wanna pretend it's another post that was magically ghost written? Don't be the hoe ass nigga that you naturally are. Stand by shit you say for once

View attachment 568392

So this wasn't you trying to be slick before? This ain't the comment you deleted after multiple people told you you were a bitch ass nigga for trying to mention my mother's death and you tried to cop a plea? Or you wanna pretend it's another post that was magically ghost written? Don't be the hoe ass nigga that you naturally are. Stand by shit you say for once

Dude nobody was thinking about your personal issues..ok?

going ape shit over an ether reaction

E4k9kA1XwAoZQz-
That shit nasty af too. Hubert's>>>>>>

Back