Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan accused of cultural appropriation

Bruh this whole response is disgusting on so many levels.
If you was anticipating violence like that every episode.. Ion know what to tell ya

HBO caught a lot of flak from the black community as a whole from that 1st season/had to switch it up.
Did a solid job you see the ratings for each episode.

Don’t tell me season 2 was trash when niggas like you & others tuning in to watch that shitty ass show “The Chi” every week...

Niggas ain’t even seen”The Corner” before and talking about the wire
See the source image
Idk why my response is disgusting? that's just like if I signed up for action adventure and it end of being steel magnolias.

I liked the wire because it reminded me of being on the block selling drugs and I related to that and I wanted to see that.

The chi isn't that good .

It's watchable and has black people on it but I don't think it's amazing.

I still would brother watch the chi than them white people on that shipping do.ck

I did see The Corner.I loved it.Saw it before The Wire.

I knew the brother of the dude who played the father,Tk Carter.

nigga im american. From Virginia I’m like super black American. So what you saying is Jamaicans can make a drink call it Juneteenth and you won’t say shit?
Man stop it. Everybody knows mbj had local trinis working on that drink it wasn't no culture vulture money grab or nothing this was a deliberate attack on him and his brand. Foh.

In the United States ,people are drinking it .
Calypso Reports Growth of 40 Percent in 2020
Calypso_Growth_Release_Core_Line_%2B_Island_Wave_.jpg
Who owns this Caribbean drink has to be someone from Trinidad or Tobago or Jamaica right?

Them calling him a founder is like you calling ya moms boyfriend unk, its just to give him props for putting in promo work for the culture. It ain't nothing.

My parents were married for over 30 years so that joke falls flat. And @Disanthrope you can click ether on this all you want. I already told your bitch ass last year after my mom passed away and you tried to pop slick about funeral planning for her before you bitched up and deleted the comment. Keep her name out both yall bitch ass niggas mouths

My parents were married for over 30 years so that joke falls flat. And @Disanthrope you can click ether on this all you want. I already told your bitch ass last year after my mom passed away and you tried ro pop slick about funeral planning for her before you bitched up and deleted the comment. Keep her name out both yall bitch ass niggas mouths
I have no clue what you're babbling about.

Wipe your pussy

Back