Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Michael Avenatti arrested for alleged $20 million extortion scheme against Nike

More emotionally charged idiocy name one post where someone here stated that they wanted to exonerate Kells

Straight to a personal attack instead of answering the question. So I'll try again, what was told to "these niggas" by you that made you think the video posted gave you an 'I told you so' moment?

what they post it ill apologize about oprah
@Inori

100% sucka isht.

Last edited:
Straight to a personal attack instead of answering the question. So I'll try again, what was told to "these niggas" by you that made you think the video posted gave you an 'I told you so moment'?

100% sucka isht.
you a youngin....so you dont know about her.
i wanted video...i didnt want to post links cause that not legit because thats only that persons feelings.

i do have integrity.

Straight to a personal attack instead of answering the question. So I'll try again, what was told to "these niggas" by you that made you think the video posted gave you an 'I told you so moment'?

100% sucka isht.
Lol at answer the question...I ain’t on ur schedule fam....my posts are on this board hit the search function

if you are ....i am sure you can see a shift in attitude in women during that time.

You're not going to get me to acknowledge any credibility in the ridiculous statements you made without evidence.

And it begins....

If he's going down, he's taking everybody with him.

And it begins....

If he's going down, he's taking everybody with him.

Honestly this shit ain’t fazing nobody ...everyone knows this already u see how quick that FBI investigation into the NCAA came and went last yr?

Honestly this shit ain’t fazing nobody ...everyone knows this already u see how quick that FBI investigation into the NCAA came and went last yr?

I don't think you understand what this could mean for Nike and these schools. But we shall see.

Back