Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mental health check!

ehhh my Mental Health has kind of been in the shits. Been doing more opiates than i have in a really long time. Got my heart broke earlier this year. In a new relationship with a girl who seems really good for me, but I for some reason just cant get attached or give af. Due to hanging out with her all the time my schedule has been incredibly chaotic also with my legal situations. Today was the first day I hit the gym in 13 days though so trying to get back on schedule. Lady is out of town for a few weeks too helping her mom so I should be able to get adapted more.

Mines is between 3-4. It seems like my stress and anxiety levels has jumped up a lot these past couple of months. Some days I can’t settle down and everything bothers me to a certain extent. I sat down and I figured out that all this started after my mom passed. I dealt with stress before and I could deal with it, but now sometimes it a struggle.

I’m surprised no one made a thread for a post-pandemic mental health discussion..

As a dude most comfortable with solitude and isolation even I myself had to come face to face with my limits on that ish. For the first time in my adult life I actually been battling slight depression I think triggered via the pandemic. I hear multiple ppl are low key dealing with the same thing since then and even getting therapy for it…last year seriously scarred a bunch of us knowingly or unknowingly and I think it’s prob one of the most under-acknowledged side effect of the pandemic that will go down in history and be noted later on.

Don’t get me wrong though, I’m winning the battle and am the happiest I’ve ever been mentally, but I legit have to battle that feeling every day. And it tends to go away only once I’m engaging with other people IRL or even online.

Do you have all your bases covered?
View attachment 554260
I definitely need mental rest more than anything, I was working out this morning and I just could not stop thinking. So I got mad with myself and said “Jesus man, can’t you just shut the fuck up for 24 minutes, that’s all this is gonna take, for 24 minutes just shut the fuck up and be in the moment” . That lead down a another rabbit hole of thinking and I just had to stop and mediate, which lead down another rabbit hole of, do you really have the time to not be doing something more productive than this. I think in my sleep BA, I close my eyes and don’t even dream, I spend 6 to 8 hours at night talking to myself in my sleep. It’s like I don’t even sleep, I wake up and my body is rested by my mind never went to sleep. It’s fucking torture.

Back