Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mental health check!

I'm not really stressing over anything. Family good thus far.

Honestly the only thing that bothers me is the state of this country...these fucc azzz poliTRICKans...and blatant attempts to snatch away our (black people mostly) voting rights.

Other than that, just tryin to get these most of these bills paid off so I can put that money aside for a bigger house.

Last edited:
I'm stressed af, long hrs, brain work and physical exertion, which I love but it involves me whole ass leaving a life of leisure with no problems, stress, worries just easy breezy that I've come accustomed to. And while that life is great I was getting extremely unhappy because I had no problems, stress or worries, like real shit that matters or means something to someone.

So I'm uncomfortable yet so at ease taking the lead and choosing to dive in head long with little experience but the skills I've cultivated over the years raising my girls, and I guess just being lucky to be born with brains and suffer the life on an INTJ, which we secretly love.

Idk what I'd say my mental health numbers are, but I'm alive and not in jail, and anything after that is gravy baby.

It's going to be tough to say but I'm going to say it.. 4

The combination of struggling economically, socially, family stuff, dating life has tremendously impacted my Mental Health. Now my car has conked out on me well just the brakes, but I fear those are going to give away any time.

Last couple of days I struggle to get up at the time I usually do. My healthy eating has regressed and sometimes I lack motivation. Ladies and gentlemen, when your family does not lend a hand or an ear, it can cause damage that is difficult to repair. It is good to have a thread to vent on your situation.

The combination of struggling economically, socially, family stuff, dating life has tremendously impacted my Mental Health. Now my car has conked out on me well just the brakes, but I fear those are going to give away any time.

Last couple of days I struggle to get up at the time I usually do. My healthy eating has regressed and sometimes I lack motivation. Ladies and gentlemen, when your family does not lend a hand or an ear, it can cause damage that is difficult to repair. It is good to have a thread to vent on your situation.

been thru all that bro....and I can say yeah I hated it while I was going thru it, I feel better now knowing I have that experience and that I can make it through again if I need to

the shit really makes it sweet when your season comes and you just get that peace over you

I also highly agree with your statement about it being good to vent in a thread or wherever if you dont have anyone to talk to

stg this shit has kept me somewhat straight for years....i know sometimes to ya'll it gets old or seem like I talk about wild, uncommon shit too much like drugs and relationship problems but i cant really talk about all that anywhere else, so i dump it here lol....shit helps

I feel you on this fam. I've been getting up later and later every day. Shit, it's 10:30am and I've only been up 30 minutes.

Back