Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mental Connection/Physical Connection

On a scale, would you prefer...

• Personality on 10, Looks on 3

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Personality on 3, Looks on 10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It is funny because there have been threads on the IC with pictures of women that I know personally and it was always interesting to see the comments. I mean have the comments that people make are for jokes and stuff but people would say crazy stuff about features that you can't even tell in pictures. To @King Du point. There are people that are attractive to a majority of a population. But there will be that percentage that no matter what she looks like will argue she is only a 5 to me or a 7.

No lie...i remember posting a pic of s chick wit nice abs. Face lookin good. Nice size breast. Nice azzz.

These niggas legit said "pass" and nosigned the pic, b/c her abs was "too defined."

I sat there wit the Weebay look as I was reading the comments. The hefa wasn't even close to body builder type. Some of them broke it down as to HOW a woman's abs should really look.

After that day, niggas opinions flew over my head. Especially when you know those same nigga's would smash w/o hesitation. Lol

Last edited:
janet-jackson-ass.jpg

THICK JANET GONE GET THIS WORK

No lie...i remember posting a pic of s chick wit nice abs. Face lookin good. Nice size breast. Nice azzz.

These niggas legit said "pass" and nosigned the pic, b/c her abs was "too defined."

I sat there wit the Weebay look as I was reading the comments. The hefa wasn't even close to body builder type. Some of them broke it down HOW a woman's abs should really look. After that day, niggas fly overhead. Especially when you know those same nigga's would smash w/o hesitation. Lol
was it Kathy Drayton? I saw them saying pass cuz she looks masculine smhhhh

Neither option is relationship worthy

Could fuck both tho

Back