• Personality on 10, Looks on 3

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Personality on 3, Looks on 10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Is having a good mental connection with someone more important than a physical one?

Would you prefer someone who has a 10 personality but a 3 in looks or a 3 personality but a 10 in looks?

tumblr_n6xupdvCOw1tbh1dho1_500.gif

connecting mentally is most important, so between those 2 options I'd take the personality 10/looks 3.

Like I told someone, I've dated a guy who wasn't my type. He was cute but he wasn't a "damn he fine!" but he had me mentally. Funny as shit, smart as hell, creative, everything I like. When we got deeper, he became "damn he fine!"

Yall know damn well you wouldn't even give someone the opportunity to show they're a 10 personality wise if they were a 3 in the looks dept. U would be like "eww gtf out my face nigga"
cuz there r enough fish in the sea to find sum1 you have a mental connection with that u dont consider a 3 nigga

it's between the 2 options, pick!

Personality and intellect over outside appearance.

I don't want someone who's handsome, boring, dumb as rocks, and incompetent.

Reactions: Az
Yall know damn well you wouldn't even give someone the opportunity to show they're a 10 personality wise if they were a 3 in the looks dept. U would be like "eww gtf out my face nigga"

Yep lol

but still Personality will always outweigh looks at the end of day

a nigga that can make me laugh can easily go from a 3 to a 10

unless his shoes are busted

Yep lol

but still Personality will always outweigh looks at the end of day

a nigga that can make me laugh can easily go from a 3 to a 10

unless his shoes are busted

That may be true, personality over looks. I'm saying realistically yall wouldn't give a 3 a shot and or have sex with him.

Back