Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, what do ya'll really think about modern black women style?

Me personally I think it's wack, but I'm out of the dating pool and women largely do what they want to do so my (or most other men's) opinion doesn't really matter one way or the other. They are free to adopt whatever style they want. I just happen to think that black women are the most naturally beautiful women on the planet, so its confounding that they feel the need to do so much extra to themselves. Nowadays they are super extra with a lot of shit they do though. Maybe I'm an outlier though. So I want to know what the dudes on here think about some of the common things done nowadays.

1. Super long fake hair (down to the ass or even knees in some cases)
  2. Wild colored fake hair (e.g., white, blue, pink, etc...)
  3. Super long nails
  4. Super long eyelashes
  5. Circus style makeup
  6. Piercings embedded in skin (I don't know what to call these)
Which of these if any do you guys like? Which do you hate? Which don't matter one way or the other?

I like all that shit most makeup ain’t circus like to me I don’t care about weave or wig or natural. Piercings are cool but im indifferent to it. I don’t like extreme versions of anything though

The ultra long eye lashes be killing me

most folks don’t do all the clown makeup so you can just dead that shit.

freaknik.jpeg

freaknik.png

Bet that shit was lit

Modern black women style?!

Are you basing this off these Instagram chicks?

I don't have Instagram but I do ride the Metro, travel all over the country, and see all this shit on a daily basis.

If y'all want to claim nothing in the OP is commonly done, cool. You can say that and move along, or put the word "some" in the title if that makes you feel better. I know what I see though and I ain't about to sit here and act like it's in my imagination.

I like all that shit most makeup ain’t circus like to me I don’t care about weave or wig or natural. Piercings are cool but im indifferent to it. I don’t like extreme versions of anything though

That's mostly how I feel. I don't like fake shit at all but I can tolerate most of it. The extremes are a killer though.

This the type of question women should be answering.

i don't see the point of giving a fuck about the shit women do because last time I checked, women gonna do or wear what they want to make themselves feel sexy.

I mean unless you the type on nigga who likes to go to beauty supplies stores checking out shit women buy to judge them on what you wouldn't or would accept them base on the shit they wear or don't wear.

Me personally I think it's wack, but I'm out of the dating pool and women largely do what they want to do so my (or most other men's) opinion doesn't really matter one way or the other. They are free to adopt whatever style they want. I just happen to think that black women are the most naturally beautiful women on the planet, so its confounding that they feel the need to do so much extra to themselves. Nowadays they are super extra with a lot of shit they do though. Maybe I'm an outlier though. So I want to know what the dudes on here think about some of the common things done nowadays.

3. Super long nails
  4. Super long eyelashes
  5. Circus style makeup
Which of these if any do you guys like? Which do you hate? Which don't matter one way or the other?
I don't fuck with women that incorporate any of these into their wardrobe. Feels good, man.

Black women ain’t embedded shit in their skin. That’s def not a normal look.

Nails and hair yes. But the rest of that is far off

Most of what's been posted is what alot of women do as their idea of getting glammed up. On avg, women dont walk around like that on the regular. Unless you live in the hood or a small area that's predominantly low income black people. That in the norm off of the internet

Most of what's been posted is what alot of women do as their idea of getting glammed up. On avg, women dont walk around like that on the regular. Unless you live in the hood or a small area that's predominantly low income black people. That in the norm off of the internet

I'd agree with that to some extent, but some of that shit ain't exactly something you can put on for the club and take off when you get home.

I'd agree with that to some extent, but some of that shit ain't exactly something you can put on for the club and take off when you get home.

most of what you listed can be taken off when a woman gets home.
  3. Super long nails
  4. Super long eyelashes
  5. Circus style makeup

1. Most times it’s a wig. Wigs are hair hats.
  2. Still most likely a wig.
  3. These can come off if they are press-Ons. Which I’m finding out are becoming hella popular due to the fact women like to switch it up.
  4. Lashes can come off. A lot of women don’t sleep with them on.
  5. Wash your face.
  6. I ain’t met one person in real life with those types of piercings but seen hella celebs and IG chicks with them.

most of what you listed can be taken off when a woman gets home.

1. Most times it’s a wig. Wigs are hair hats.
  2. Still most likely a wig.
  3. These can come off if they are press-Ons. Which I’m finding out are becoming hella popular due to the fact women like to switch it up.
  4. Lashes can come off. A lot of women don’t sleep with them on.
  5. Wash your face.
  6. I ain’t met one person in real life with those types of piercings but seen hella celebs and IG chicks with them.

Well I'll defer to you cause didn't know all that shit was so easy to put on and off. I still don't like any of it, but I guess it's not that big a deal if you can plug and play like that.

Niggas say a lot that they don’t like weaves and perms but are niggas really going for the chics with afros and not the mixed kid afros. Cuz all the wigs and shit been around for ages and it’s hasn’t stopped anybody from fucking

Niggas say a lot that they don’t like weaves and perms but are niggas really going for the chics with afros and not the mixed kid afros. Cuz all the wigs and shit been around for ages and it’s hasn’t stopped anybody from fucking
my girl don’t wear weaves or perm ??‍♂️.now if that’s dude’s thing then do them but I remember I messed with one chick, took her back to the crib, she done got comfortable - took off her weave, her lashes, her makeup. Was real mrs potato head status. Now I still fucked but still...shorty look like a diff woman.

Back